Tokyo maniji gang - when they come to your school

You had attended a different school then the guys but at didn't stop them from showing at you school, and picking a fight with your schools delinquents and causing some rumors to run around. You are sitting in class taking notes and mind you own business, but what you didn't know was at your attended the same school as boy you will meet I'm the future Takemichci.

??? " hey what you are you guys doing here and what school are you from"

???? " you here to pick a fight" you were putting your head down hoping it was not the two people you were thinking but soon enough your classroom door came sliding open.

Mikey " y/n-Chan come hangout with us"

Y/n " Mikey"

Mikey " oh come on let go schools is ending soon anyways" you soon placed your school enough into your bag and then when Mikey grabbed your hand a dragged you out of class.

Draken " you didn't answer our texts and we become worried"

Y/n " I was in class"

Draken " yeah but we wanted to see you so badly beautiful" you soon see a much of delinquent knockout cold cold, and you soon look at Mikey and draken.

Mikey " what they were annoying and keep us from you"

Y/n " come on let's go"

Delinquent 1 " ahhh"

Y/n " hey I think at the guys that ......"

Draken " what did he do to you"

Y/n " he might or might not touched ...." Before you could say anything Mikey kicked the guy in his rib making the boy tell out in pain.

Mikey " come one let's get out of here it getting boring in here"

Y/n " coming" you soon left your school and got from food with the guys which was fast food with some good fries, Mikey was being his usual self and want his usual flag at he regularly got.