Female takemichci - running into them again

Takemichci had gotten out of school and she is walking to to the entrance when she saw, a lot of girls gather around at entrance. She soon made her way over there and saw two faces she was hoping she would not see again but it was Mikey and draken.

Takemichci " don't pay attention to them"

Mikey " take-San there you are" Mikey made his way threw the crowd of girls and soon over to her where he brought her into a hug, and he soon was facing at her smiling and soon enough draken had joined him and, she was wondering what was going to happen next.

Takemichci " hey how did you find out I go here"

Draken " we have some members who go here and we asked about cute blonde girl and her idiots, and they pointed out you"

Takemichci " oh okay"

Mikey " come on you are spend the afternoon with me okay"

Takemichci " umm okay"

Random girl " I didn't know Takemichci had someone else after hinato"

Random girl 2 " yes but he seem better then her ex"

Mikey " Takemichci you didn't tell me you had and ex he must be a idiot for letting you go"

Takemichci " he not important right now"

???? " Takemichci what going on here" Takemichci soon turned around and saw hinato her ex boyfriend standing there, she soon turned around face looking away from her ex.

Hinato " Takemichci who are they and why are you hanging out with him"

Takemichci " it none of your business hinato come on guys let's get going" Takemichci soon walked away from hinato and her schoolmates with Mikey and draken,

Draken " you could do better then him take-Chan"

Takemichci " ......."

Mikey " enough of that okay let go eat some food"

Takemichci " sure"

Draken " it looks like you are official our friend Takemichci"

Takemichci " umm thank you"