Female takemichci - overprotective

So Takemichci had been dragged beach bu the guy and was not taking a no. So after a while of talking Takemichci agreed to go with them because it sound fun and she had nothing else to do this long break.

Mituysa " wow take-Chan you look beautiful"

Takemichci " thanks you mituysa"

Baji " now come on let's go for a swim" Takemichci was sitting on beach towel watching the guys have a swimming contest, she didn't feel like swimming and she was wearing a light sweater.

Mikey " boo" Takemichci had fallen back getting scared and looked at Mikey.

Mikey " oh come on Takemichci come play with me please"

Takemichci " coming" soon Takemichci had gotten up and took off her jacket and ran into the water with Mikey, she was having the time of her life.

Random boy " hey there cutie are you all alone here"

Takemichci " no I'm here with my friends"

Random boy 2 " oh come on beautiful you can have some fun with some real man" Takemichci was feeling uncomfortable and it seemed like these boys were not getting a clue.

Baji " hey idiots she fine with us"

Random guy 3 " oh come on brat what are you going to do there one of you and more of us"

Draken " hey shit face she said leave her alone and you are not her type"

Takemichci " I enjoy being here with my friends and I don't want to be near idiots like you"

Mikey " hey idiot if you haven't noticed we are the toman gang and the girl here is our friend and one of us"

Random guy " these kids seem serious fine we are leaving and it seems like she not important anymore "

Takemichci " bye"

Mituysa " Takemichci hey let go play some volleyball ball just the of us"

Takemichci " umm sure what about the others"

Chifuyu " oh we are coming we can't let mituysa have all of your time Takemichci"

Mituysa " hey no fair"

Mikey " come on Takemichci you are on my team and no ones else"