Toman omega - they disappoint your sons

You are making dinner but you keep on looking in the living room at a group of small toddler, who were sad and they were to cute with their chubby checks.the boys had been waiting for their dads to get home because the guys had made a promise to take the boys to the zoo, and once again your husbands had forgotten.

Y/n " I'm going to kill them"

???? " hey we are home sorry we late work had taken all our time"

Y/n " oh look who back there liars"

Mikey " how much trouble are we in"

Y/n " go look in the living room and see their sad faces"

Draken " so big trouble"

Y/n " not shit Sherlock" the guys soon walked into the living room and they were soon faced by their sons who were upset.

Mitusya " hey buddies we are sorry we didn't make it for our zoo trip" the boys were not talking to them and avoiding, eye contact with their fathers.

Baji " oh come on sons we are sorry we love you"

Boys " no"

Y/n " well that answers the question doesn't it my dears"

Chifuyu " what can we do to make to up to your kids" the boys soon got up from their sits no walked into their room, you heard the door slam and you soon looked at your mates.

Y/n " great job handle that boys"

Mikey " okay we feel crappy enough without you give us sarcasm"

Y/n " oh I'm being nice now you are going to listen her and listen close, you are going to make up with the boys"

Draken " so how are we going to do that they hate us"

Y/n " here I made some cookies chocolate chip ones now get in there and make peace, and if you not I'm kicking you all the couch"

Baji " thank babe" the guys had taken the plate of cookies and walked to the boys room, it had taken a long time to ge5 the boys to allow them inside. Soon it worked and the guys were having a funny and cute conversation with the boys, because you were ears dropping to make sure everything is going well.

Boy 1 " hey mommy can we watch movies with daddies tomorrow when we are out"

Y/n " sure baby you can"

Baji " what are you doing out here"

Y/n " I'm just making sure everything is okay hey dinner is ready come eat" the boys and your mates soon followed you know the family room, and started eating dinner and talking. The boys had forgiven their dads and you were happy but you were not ready, for their teenage years.