Tokyo manji - meeting Valhalla

It is a really Saturday but you were walking around city you were supposed to meet the guys but plans changed, because right now they are having an important meeting that you were not allow to attend which made you mad. You were able to find something interesting to do, you had gone on a shopping trip getting some new clothes and accessories, you were walking out of an shop when you felt someone tap your shoulder making you turn around and face kazutora.

Kazutora " y/n Chan"

Y/n " hey kazutora"

Kazutora " why are you alone I thought you will be with the others"

Y/n " oh they are doing some stupid guys thing so I'm on a shopping trip ..l hey is your friend okay he keeps on getting at box of crackers fast"

Kazutora " oh yes he has a talent of eating nonstop at times" kazutora soon glare at the boy who was getting crackers at fast speed who soon stoped, and looked at kazutora and you.

???? " hey kazutora are you finally going to introduce us to your beautiful friend"

Kazutora " oh yes hey y/n this Hanma"

Y/n " hello hanma"

Hanma " hello kazutora here speak about you a lot"

Kazutora " don't tell her everything"

Y/n " aww that adorable hey kazutora I was planning on talking with Mikey and maybe you could ...."

Kazutora " y/n please not this again like I said before I'm not coming back to the Tokyo manji gang, I found my new crew the ones who will stand by me no matter what"

Y/n " I just don't want anyone dying or getting hurt"

Kazutora " I will never let anyone hurt you y/n I'm promise"

Y/n " okay kazutora"

Hanma " hey kazutora we have to leave we have a meeting coming up"

Kazutora " we'll see you later my princess"

Y/n " bye kazutora" you soon walked away from your friends and walking back home, you were wondering how much more of this war was going to happen until something worst happened. You were hoping to one day getting a happy ending with your friends but you knew that might not happen.

???? " if she dies then the Tokyo manji gang will kill Valhalla if they think they are the ones who killed her, same goes the other way"

??? " we can turn both ground against her and have she leaving the city forever"

???? " we could go with both can't we"

???? " yes we can"