Female Takemichci- her fan club

Takemichci didn't know she had a fan club filled with all the people she had meet over the years, one days she found out about when it was study group. This time the study session was being held at chifuyu house and he had left the room for a while his phone kept on ringing, Takemichci soon looked at the screen and came across a group chat.

Takemichci " what in the world" Takemichci soon started looking threw the texts and found the guys talking about her, she thought it was cute due to all the message talking about her personality and other things.

Takemichci " aww they have a fan club about me ... wait how many people are in this so called fan club .... Wow that a lot"

Chifuyu " hey Takemichci I brought the snacks sorry for the long wait"

Takemichci " oh great hey your phone kept on ringing"

Chifuyu " oh thank you Take-Chan"

Takemichci " hey chifuyu I was wondering will you ever keep any secrets away from me"

Chifuyu " no I will never hide anything from you" the other soon joined but Takemichci was questioning what she saw was real, for the next few days at school she was come cross evidence of this fan club of hers. She knew there will be one person who won't dare lie to her.

Takemichci " Hakki I need your help"

Hakki " sure take-Chan"

Takemichci " hey I was wonder what is this so called Takemichci fan club about" Hakki so turn ghost white and looked at Takemichci.

Hakki " what are you talking about"

Takemichci " oh the fan club you and the others have about me I found out on chifuyu phone .... Come on tell me please"

Hakki " no you are going to think we are bunch of perverts"

Takemichci " well hiding this club will make me questions the whole thing"

Hakki " fine you have a point there well we are having a meeting tonight ..."

Takemichci " cool I'm coming"

Later that night at the park

Mitusya " hakki you are late the meeting"

Hakki " I'm sorry i didn't mean to be late"

Mikey " well everyone is here let's start the Takemichci fan club ... we'll there have been some rumors started that there were a few older year boys wanting to ask Takemichci out on a date "

Baji " Takemichci to nice and smart to lower herself to there level"

Chifuyu " yeah Takemichci should be dating some perfect for her"

Draken " yeah I have broken into her shoe locker when one of those older boys left a love letter on her locker"

???? " wait you broke into my shoes locker" everyone soon got quite and looked at hakki who soon step aside and showed, Takemichci standing there wearing a hoodie and jeans.

The guys " Takemichci"

Takemichci " draken was one the one who broke my shoe locker I got scolded for that ... you have been chasing guys away all of you"

Kisaki " takemichi listen to us ... this all Mikey fault he made us join this club and he been behind all the stuff"

Takemichci " I seen the group chat on chifuyu phone nice save there kisaki"

Mikey " fine yes you have a fan club but it nice creepy we are well behaved"

Takemichci " sure verse breaking into my shoes locker draken"

Hanam " it something you should be proud about love you have guys who care about you deeply"

Takemichci " I love and care for you all ... don't fight about who I love the most I know you all .. but I really need some more female friend Emma by only female friends"

???? " hey guys I got the pictures of Takemichci in the maid outfit for the school festival.... Oh hey Takemichci.... Mikey and draken made me do it"

Draken and Mikey " Emma"

Takemichci " Not you too Emma"

Later that night at Takemichci house

Takemichci " I swear I love them all deeply but they all going to make me go mad ..... everyone one of them" Takemichci had gotten home, and she was now this point laughing about the whole conversation she was soon added to group chat called Takemichci fans.

Takemichci " I swear on everything good on the world I'm going to get them all back ... maybe" the next days draken had payed Takemichci back for the broken locker, Emma had given her a gift for forgives and the other soon said sorry. Mikey was something different he said sorry after days of playing dumb about that whole thing.