Toman girl - omega au

In a would of Alphas/betas/ omegas a person life could be easy or hard based on the rank you were born in and you were an omega. Your life was hard because you knew there were going to be people who used to give their families heirs and nothing else, which made you feel awful. You soon meet some alphas who made you feel loved and made you feel special.

Y/n " you guys know you don't always have to follow me everywhere"

Mikey " like we are going to allow our mate travel alone threw the city"

Y/n " oh come on I know you boys all came here hoping I would make you all dinner and you guys can spend the night at my house again"

Draken " oh come on baby we love you and we need some loving"

Mituysa " we promise we will be on our best behavior"

Y/n " haha very funny last time I heard you boys say that Mikey and kazutora got into, a fight in my backyard"

Kazutora " I would have won that fight"

Mikey " oh come on kazutora we all know you would have lost that fight big time"

Y/n " oh come on boys can you all fight later on"

The guys " fine"

Baji " why do you always have to buy so many things"

Y/n " you all could go home and I will stay here and be alone"

Baji " never mind I'm fine standing here"

Y/n " good boy" you soon kissed baji on the check and walked away making him smirk , but when he turned around the others were looking at him mad.

Baji " what done hate the player hate the game "

Chifuyu " you don't play fair" The guys had noticed you were gone and out of their sight and they soon started panicking, they soon ran after you and found you beating bother by some unknowns betas. Before even one of the betas could touch you, the guys had beaten them up and you were soon pushed behind mituysa.

Mituysa " hands off of her buddies she is our mate and our future wife"

Mikey " y/n love these idiots didn't hurt you did they"

Y/n " no I'm fine"

Draken " come on let's get going before any more creep try to take you away from us"

Y/n " coming" you and the guys soon left the area and the guys had spent the night at your place, and this time they were ok their best behavior which surprised you as well.