Female Takemichi - rejected omega (2)

It had been many years since Takemichci has been home and see everyone she had only stayed in contact, with the Mizo crew and senju. From what she had been told not everything was going well for some people back home but Takemichi didn't care about them, she had soon heard from her brothers that he father was in hospital. She didn't want to go but there had been news reports of omega families tricking them, to come home so they can ask for forgiveness because soon the ugly truth of heartless alphas and betas came out.

Takemichi " he better be in the hospital because if this is a lie I'm leaving" Takemichi has arrived at the hospital her father was in, she was able to find his room after talking with the front desk.

Takemichi " hello father I been a while hasn't it":

Takemichi father " sweetie hello welcome back I ...."

Takemichi " save it okay dad I paid for your treatment that will be happening and I hired some nurse to take care of you, until you are fully well"

Takemichi brother 1 " you didn't have to do that you know we were"

Takemichi " I did because I'm his daughter even if he kicked me out to save his family, well it seems like you are doing okay"

Takemichi brother 2 " wait please stay longer we wanted to say we are sorry we shouldn't of....",

Takemichi " what kicked me out and disown me ..... you know I don't have time to deal with any of you I'm leaving goodbye" Takemichi soom open the door hoping to leave the room but luck was not on her side, because she soon ran into the group of people she hated the most.

Takemichi " oh great mu day is getting worst"

Emma " takemichi welcome ..."

Takemichi " Emma you either move out of my way along with everyone else or i kick you"

Emma " we wanted to say we ...." Takemichi soon walked pass Emma and everyone else, but the group was following her like some lost puppies.

Takemichi " oh what do you all want some commander or something"

Mikey " we heard about your father and knew you well be home, so we came to see you ... take-Chan we never become a couple we didn't got threw the mating courtship"

Takemichi " oh okay why are you telling me this anyways I don't care"

Mitusya " please we are sorry we want you back"

Takemichi " I'm sorry but  I found someone who can love me so please move on and leave me alone" she soon walked away from them leaving the hospital the guys chased after her with the girls following behind. They soon saw her talking with some old face they haven't  seen in years and it was Haitian brother and Hanma. Takemichi soon got into the car that was waiting while the three guys looked at takemcihi old life and whispered something.

Kisaki " what did they want anyways"

Takemichi " to start over with me"

Kisak " what did you say"

Takemichi " no I have better this to do and I paid for the treatment of my father"

Kisaki " good we can go now tell your idiots to get into the car"

Hanma " we are coming" soon everyone had gotten into the car and soon took off from the hospital, you were sitting in the car looking at your phone.

Hanma " so you are done seeing them"

Takemichi " I have a feeling they will be back"

Rindou " we will deal with them if they do come back"