Toman girl - having a sick day

You are homesick and the guys were missing you because you were always there for them, and now you were home alone and sick it was all because of the toman meeting last night in the rain. You hated being sick because you will miss seeing your everyone and get behind on school work as well, you were home alone your parents had left for a business trip but they didn't want to leave you alone, but you told them you will be good.

Y/n " umm who is here" there was knocking at your door and you soon opened the door to see Mituysa standing there, he was carrying food container holding something in there.

Mituysa " hey I came to see you care if I came inside'

Y/n " umm sure"

Mituysa " here my mom made you some soup once she found out what happened and I came to keep you company"

Y/n " what about your sisters and parents..."

Mituysa " don't worry about them my mom took the day off to watch my sisters so I can be here for you"

Y/n " thank you' Mituysa soon walked into the house and open the cotainer of soup and it smelled good he too had poured two bowls of the soup.

Mituysa " here you go my love"

Y/n " you know you are showing you are great husband martial"

Mituysa " aww what do you mean"

Y/n " so what did I miss in the toman meeting tonight"

Mituysa " adding some new guys into toman and having them go over the rules, and seeing of the treatys between the other guys are staying true"

Y/n " that good"

Mituysa " Mikey was blaming himself for you getting sick"

Y/n " it no his fault it was just bad luck"

Mituysa " yeah" soon there was another knock at the door and Mituysa had answer the door to see mikey and draken standing there, they had soft drinks and some get well cards for her.

Mikey " hey there beautiful we came to see you"

Y/n " hey .... Guys"

Draken " you are looking better"

Y/n " yeah but I still feel icky"

Mikey " we brought you some drinks and get well cards singed my everyone you know we wanted to show you were missed"

Mituysa " become this idot over had also caused so many fights last night when you didn't come"

Y/n " really mikey"

Mikey " what when you are there im on my best  behavior"

Y/n " even when im not there you still act like a child"

Mikey " I will do better next time my dear y/n"

Y/n " fine"soon the doorbell rang again and it was chifuyu and baji with flowers, you were starting to feel special today.

Draken " I thought you all agreed to give to her small gifts not trying to one up each other"

Baji " we are sorry you all didn't think of this idea"

Mitusya " well I beat all you because I brought her soup to make her feel better"

Y/n " oh here we go"

Mikey " you mom made that you did nothing"

Y/n " yep here are go now"

Draken " hey guys no fighting we will be stressing her out to much"

Y/n " thank you Draken"

Draken " because we all know she will love the soft drinks and card better"

Y/n " you all will never change now come on if you are all going to be here, come inside where it warm and I don't want anyone else getting sick" the guys soon all came closer to the house where it was warm after a few days you were soon well, but soon enough you were talking care of guys who were sick.