Female Takemichi - all of us are dead au

( so I have been watching the Netflix series all of us are dead and I decided to au with Tokyo revengers involved)

It was normal day in Japan and Takemichci was running to school she was almost late and she didn't to be stuck on cleaning duty for being late. She had thought this school days was going to be normal as usual but she was wrong, because soon enough her happy day will become a nightmare.

Takemichi " yes I made it" Takemichci had made it on time she was soon walking to her classroom, the home room she shared with all her friends.

Mikey " take-Chan good morning"

Takemichi " morning Mikey"

Draken " we thought you were going to be late"

Takemichi " no I was on time"

Mitusya " yeah Takemichi is early":

Takemichi " come on guys leave me be"

Shinichrio " class seat down I'm going to start the lecture" soon everyone tool their seats and everything was going well, it was normal school day for all the students and nothing would ruin this day. That what they all thought but it soon came to shocking moment when student had come into room, the reason it was shocking was because she was covered in blood everyone started panicking.

Takemichi " is she okay"

Shinichrio " I'm taking her to nurse office some students help me"

Draken " yes sir"

Takemichi " coming sir" draken had picked up the girls and Takemichi was making sure she didn't fall off of his back, everyone thought it was some accident but that all soon came to end when the girl start acting off. The students were holding her down while the nurse got something to calm down the girl.

Takemichi " ahh"

Draken " are you okay"

Takemichi " I'm fine" Takemichi had been scathed by the girl but the nurse was bitten everyone played it off as nothing soon a medical team had arrived and taken the poor girl away. Now the teachers were looking into what had started all of this, Takemichci had gone to bathroom to clean up while her friends went to lunch that when it all happened when all hell broke lose.

Takemichi " what going on hello hello" Takemichi had walked out of bathroom to see a horror movie scene there were students running outside and screaming, but what made her scared the most was that there were other students covered in blood and bitting other kids.

Takemichi " what the heck going on ... ahhh" Takemichi came close to getting bitten by one of her peers she was running up the stairs. She had looked back at the face of her classmates and peers to see some of them looked like zombies but zombies can't be real right that what he thought.

Takemichi " ahhh" Takemichi had tripped over a fallen zombies she was kicking the creature in the face hoping not t9 get bitten.

Takemichi " ....."

???? " take-Chan" Takemichi was soon helped onto her feet by someone she soon looked and saw it was Draken, he soon kicked the zombie student in the head hard.

Draken " run" draken was running still Takemichi hand the both of them were running down the hallway avoiding zombies and getting chased by them. Draken soon came across a classroom with students hiding in there he soon started banging on the door.

Kisaki " get in here now" draken had made sure Takemichci was in the classroom first before she got in and closed the door with Hanam.

Mikey " take-Chan are you okay they didn't bite you right"

Takemichi " no I'm fine"

Chifuyu " you are covered in blood what happened"

Takemichci " I was running when I tripped over zombie I think I fall into some blood, but I'm good" Soon the door was trying to open again and everyone started to panic.

Hakkai " hey it us" soom Hanam had opened the door quickly allow hakkia, mitusya, peh, and pah into the classroom.

Takemichi " what going on here why this is happening"

Kisaki " it has something to do with the girl she had bitten the nurse right"

Takemichi " yes so this one bite started all of this leading into a zombie apocalypse"

Kisaki " yes"

Takemichci " we have to make sure no zombies get in her we have to escape the school" The whole school was in turmoil nothing was the same anymore everyone lives from here on now would become a living nightmare. Everyone was worried about their family and friends.

If you want to see more please comment below or vote