Tokyo manij - telling other your pregnant (draken)

It had been a few weeks since you and draken had fount out you were pregnant and he had been wanting to tell everyone the great news that he was going to be father, so while you were away he invited the gang over to tell them the news. You were fine with it because hey they were going to find out either way and it better be from you or draken.

Mikey " what the matter with you draken"

Draken " nothing but some great news"

Baji " hey I have been seeing you working on the extra attachment seat what that for"

Draken " well y/n is pregnant we are going to become parents"

Chifuyu " congrats man"

Mituysa " it seems like you are finally getting the family you always wanted"

Mikey " that will explain why you are working on that things will it"

Draken " well I do want to take my kid or kids out for a ride"

Hakkai " so will you be making us uncles or no"

Draken " well yes you guys will be the uncles y/n was the one who came up with it"

Mikey " yeah hey maybe the next generation of toman will start with your and y/n child or children"

Draken " we have to see about that"

Peh " I cant believe out of all us your became the first one to marry and now the first one to be a father"

Pah " Congratulations man you will be a good father"

Draken " thanks guys"

Kazutuora " hey you guys come up with names yet or no"

Draken " no we are trying to find out more about the baby or babies before we start paining everything in the nursery and baby names"

Mikey " don't worry buddy you guys got it"

Draken " thank you" hours later and you had arrived home the guys had left a few minutes ago they had left you cards of congratulations.

Y/n " so how was the guys reaction to the news"

Draken " they loved it and are happy about being uncles"

Y/n " that good, we have a few more appointments until we find out more about our baby or babies"

Draken " I can't wait to see find out more about our baby or babies"