Toman omega - when you first meet them

You still remember the days when you meet your best friends and a few of them would later become your mates, you came from a family of alphas your father and mother are alphas when you were born as a omega they didn't reject you. They accepted you into the family and soon become overprotective of you as well. Your parents had done everything in their power to make sure you stayed safe, but they soon had to travel for work over abroad leaving you alone. You were now in elementary school and you could take care of yourself but your parents still had people drop off groceries and attend to the massive yard.

Y/n " remember don't make eye contact with any betas or alphas and if anything happens head straight home" you were are repeating the words you parents had told you over and over again. You hadn't looking where you were until you ran into someone. It was a group of delinquent betas boys and you were already scared.

Delinquent 1 " oh look what we have here a beautiful omega all alone"

Y/n " please leave me alone"

Delinquent 2 " oh come on we want to see what you have omega"

Y/n " ahh let go" one of the guys was grabbing your hand roughly and you didn't like it, soon enough a glass bottle crashed into the brick wall getting everyone attention.

??? " hey buddy she said leave her alone she has better choice then you fools"

Delinquent 3 " that it kids we are going to teach you all a lesson then her" before the older could even do anything, they were soon knocked out door by the group of younger boys.

Y/n " thank you"

??? " your welcome hey are you going to shubyu elementary"

Y/n " yes I'm "

??? " cool we are going there as well maybe we can walk you to school"

Y/n " sure" the group of boys walked with you to school and you later found out their names, and you all were in the same class together and since that day you all become friends. They boys had become your protectors and you their voice of reason.