Tokyo manji - telling him your pregnant (mikey)

You and Mikey had been in loving marriage and everything was going well you guys did plan on have children in the future but no so soon, because right now you were looking at pregnancy test that was positive. You soon had looked at Mikey who seemed to be happy and nervous at the same time.

Mikey " I can't believe we are going it be parents"

Y/n " oh good I thought you were regretting the idea of a baby"

Mikey " no I'm happy about it I'm just sacred of become a good father"

Y/n " you will be a good dad"

Mikey " are we sure that the test is p positive there could be false results"

Y/n " I know what you mean I have taken a few tests and it came out all positive"

Mikey " well it seems like we know have something else to be be happy about"

Y/n " I can't believe we are going to be parents to a beautiful baby of babies"

Mikey " well it seems like I can top my siblings with being the first one married and now the first one to have kids"

Y/n " you guys are still having the stupid compensation"

Mikey " it not stupid it about become the alpha sibling and ruling over the rest"

Y/n " oh dear let hope our baby or babies don't pick up on this compensation and start the same thing, like you and your siblings"

Mikey " well if they are my kid they will definitely be like me now I'm going to think about, teaching our future baby some fighting moves when he older"

Y/n " oh dear"

Mikey " oh come on it can't be that bad"

Y/n " what I'm going to do with you" Mikey was already planing his future lesson with the baby while you watched from far away happy.