Tokyo manji - draken place and family

You have never been to the guys house expected Mikey until now so you decided to start with draken, house so after finding where he lived you soon headed towards at place. You soon arrived at the red distract area which set off mant light for you, and you soon arrive at club which seemed to a brothel.

Y/n " dose Kenny live here" soon you walked into the brothel after taking a deep breath and you soon saw some older and younger males, sitting in the lobby.

Y/n " umm hello I'm looking for a boy name Kenny"

Women 1 " oh you are looking for Kenny boy"

Y/n " yes I'm y/n I'm a friend is his but if he not here can you tell him I stop by"

Women 2 " wait you are Kenny y/n right"

Y/n " Kenny y/n"

Women 3 " aww you are so beautiful our Kenny boy has been talking none stop about you"

Male host " ladies let the poor girl breathe you are going to scare Kenny girlfriend away"

Women 4 " no we are not"

Male host " hey draken your girlfriend here you might want to save her before the girls scare here away" you soon here running footsteps and you soon came face to face with Kenny, he soon ran over to you and grabbed your hand.

Draken " okay girls back off she is off limits of questions until later on"

The ladies " aww"

Draken " come on let's go why didn't you text me you were coming I could of made everything good, for your arrival"

Y/n " aww I wanted to surprise you"

Draken " well you have surprises me majorly now come on" you soon followed draken into his own private room, you are soon sitting down on the carpet.

Y/n " well you have an amazing place here draken I'm kind of jealous"

Draken " oh hush I'm sorry the girls were asking you so many questions I didn't know it would been like this"

Y/n " it okay and hey I decided after having all you boys break into my house I decided to come to see you boys place"

Draken " well so you decided come see my first or have you seen the others"

Y/n " no you are number one draken I would never place you last"

Draken " umm now come on let's me making you something to eat and we can watch some movies"

Y/n " sure I will love to see your cooking skills Kenny boy"

Draken " not you too y/n-Chan"

Y/n " umm you have nicknames on each other true friendship"

Draken " what I'm ever going to do with you"

Y/n " love as much as I love you"

Draken " fine you win but if anyone here tell you any stories they are all fake stories"

Y/n " whatever you say draken"