Toman girl - hostipal visit

Like usual with your boyfriends they have the talent of getting themselves into the hospital over fights which, your understood and stupid fights. This time you were seeing draken who was in the hospital after getting into a fight with mobius, and getting stabbed by Kiyomasa.

Y/n " hey there handsome can I come inside to see you"

Draken " hey there babe come inside and have a sit next to me it seems like I have you all to myself" you soon walked over to him, laughing you soon sat on the stool next to him. You soon give him some sweets you had made some things you brought for him.

Y/n " so what do you think you"

Draken " well I think you are an angel and we don't deserve you"

Y/n " no that silly but thank you"

Draken " what would I ever do without you"

Y/n " get in more trouble then you are my dear" draken had broken his cookie into half and gave you one part, you soom ate it smiling at him making draken laugh.

Draken " so we are finally alone meanings we can have some time together without anyone bothering us"

Y/n " oh come on draken" draken soon pulled you onto the bed and started kissing you in the lips, but soon your guys moment was ruin when the door flew open.

Mikey " I knew it you are sneaking bastard draken"

Draken " oh great you guys are here I thought I would get some alone time with her"

Y/n " oh hey guys"

Mituysa " we came here to check on mister sick man over here but it seems like he, using his injury to get some more attention" the guys didn't leave draken until visiting time was over the guys even out you feet away from him as well because, they didn't  trust him alone with you at all.