Draken wife - new family member

You had went into labor earlier but draken was far away in the city lucky for you that your had your mother with you p, she had taken you to the hospital. She had called Draken right away and he raced to the hospital as fast as he could he called the other as well, and they were making their way there as well.

Draken " excuse me nurse my wife was brought in here not to long ago I think, she went into labor"

Nurse " oh yes miss y/n she in room 214"

Draken " thank you" draken raced down the hallway fast he soon opened the door to see you and your mother in the room.

Y/n " hey there Kenny you made it"

Draken " ...." Draken soon noticed you were holding your guys baby son in your arms, he looked so small and cute.

Y/n mother " I well leave you two alone to meet your son I will see to your friends when they arrived, congratulations again honey and draken"

Draken " he so small"

Y/n " do you want to hold him"

Draken " sure" you had given the baby over to draken who had started crying tears of joy he was so happy to see his baby son.

Y/n " meet our son diasuke"

Draken " hello diasuke I will always be here for you my baby boy"

Y/n " aww"

Draken " he so cute that what he got from his mother"

Y/n " you are sweet"

Draken " now come on we should take a picture with our baby son to remember this day"

Y/n " sure" the gang had arrived when you and draken picture was taken with your guys son by your mother, the gang got to hood him.

Draken " I signed the paper work I did the doctors said we can leave later on today"

Y/n " okay I can't believe he is finally here after all this waiting"

Draken " hush everything is going to be okay, our baby son is here and we finally get to be parents"

Y/n " right" later on that night you and draken were able to bring your dear diasuke home and everything was great. You and draken were taking turns when the daisuke woke up when he need a new diaper or needed some attention.