Tokyo manji - all idiots

You knew every well that the guys were idiots at times and didn't think twice beef they did something stupid, she was mostly the voice of reasoning when it came to them but there were times when they wouldn't listen to her and now these were one of those times. The guys had gotten into a fight with some older boys and they didn't win and now you were nursing these guys back to health. They were the one getting mad at you ever time to strings.

Draken " wow that hurt"

Y/n " maybe it won't hurt if you didn't take so many punches to the face"

Draken " it was nothing I'm good"

Y/n " draken I'm to your left not your right"

Draken " oh well I'm good"

Y/n " yeah sure big guys lay down until you can see straight or tell where someone is"

Y/n " so tel me Mikey how did you bust your lip"

Mikey " well i used my head like you told me to and knocked out the guy"

Y/n " I didn't mean it like that I said to never mind"

Mikey " well are you going to nurse me back to health cutie"

Y/n " don't push your luck commander"

Baji " hey nurse what about us over here we need some attention and love"

Y/n " well now you called me nurse it going to be longer time baji"

Baji " aww"

Chiufyu " thank for coming to help us"

Y/n " well it was hard to say no after Takemichi called me telling me that you all got in some stupid fight, with some delinquents"

Hakkia " so that why you were able to get her so fast"

Y/n " yeah and next time you all decided to fight someone maybe think before you all act"

Draken " when was the last time we froughh before we nee something"

Y/n " you are right about that maybe you all will be idiots all the time"

Sanzu " we are not idiots"

Y/n " look me in the eyes and say you are not idiots all of you"

Muto " I'm an idiot I'm going to say that"

Smiley " wow muto you summit that to easily"

Muto " well I rather die before I lie to y/n about anything because I learned from the last mistake"

Angry "fine I'm idiot as well"

Y/n " thank you muto and Angry for being honest I'm happy about that" The guys were looking at muto and angry who were smirking they were being very smug about the whole thing. There was some stupid compensation going around to see who was y/n favorite Takemichi was excelled because he was to close to her anyways and he didn't want to play along as well.