Baji wife - new family member

You were in the hospital on bed rest because your due day had past by one day and you were amities last night in the hospital, now you had water all night for your daughter to come and she had arrived early the next morning. Baji was in the room before but he was soon asked to leave he had waited outside the whole time he had texted chifuyu and Kazutuora who came soon after your guys daughter was born.

Y/n " baji why are you holding our daughter like that"

Baji " I want to make sure I don't drop here she to precious"

Y/n " sakura is safe in your arms honey"

Baji " sakura is the perfect name for her our little sakura"

Y/n " well you were the one who chose the name after walking home and see the beautiful cherry blossom threes"

Baji " I wanted her to have a beautiful name like her mother"

Y/n " now come on let me hold her again"

Baji " nope I'm holding her now you can wait"

Y/n " no fair" soon chifuyu and kazutora walked into the room they are smiling brightly that the baby girl baji is holding.

Kazutora " aww it seems like the monster baji as been tamed once again"

Y/n " yes she has become a softy"

Chifuyu " let's hope she has the behavior of you for everyone shake because if she become like, baji then we are all doomed"

Baji " you better bd happy I'm holding my daughter because if I wasn't I would kick you all out of here"

Chifuyu " oh come on baji don't get hurt"

Y/n " that it give me back my daughter before you wake her up and then I make you all pay" baji had given you back your daughter. All three guys had went outside to have a conversation and you were holding your daughter.

Y/n " aww Sakura welcome to the family you have a crazy father and well your uncles are the same, but you are loved no matter what happens"

Y/n " now let hope you father tries not to kill your uncles in the hospital, and it might get home arrested on the date od your birth"

Baji " hey don't be telling our daughter lies I'm well behaved"

Y/n " oh are you"

Baji " yes I'm now the doctors said we can go home tomorrow"

Y/n " okay I will love that"the rest of the gang had stopped by to see the new baby and they all enjoyed seeing her, the next day baji had taken you and the baby home. It had taken some time to get use to having a baby around the house but everything was going well.