Female Takemichi - like mother like daughter

Mai was the mini version of Takemichi and the guys could tell Mia was an adventurous little girl, but when she got hurt she will cry. It had been many years since Takemichi was taken to young leaving all her sons and husbands alone, the guys had done their best and raise the kids well.

Mai " I'm going to school" Mai trying to put on her jacket without any help and he was going to walk o school alone, today.

Mitsuya"where are you going sweetie"

Mai " hey daddy I'm walking to school alone because I'm a big girl"

Draken " baby we know you want go to school alone but you still walked to school by one of us or your brothers"

Mai " aww but oni-Chans already left"

Draken " we can take you baby"

Mai " okay" baji and chifuyu were at work already leaving mitsuya and draken to take Mai to school.

Mai " the teacher saying we are going to work on project this week"

Mitusya " aww that cool what the project about baby girl"

Mai " mommies"

Draken " oh really"

Mai " yeah hey daddies what was mommy like again no ever talks about her"

Draken " she was beautiful and she was kind"

Mitusya " she use to make people laugh and she cared about her friends"

Mai " really"

Mitusya " yes and you look just like her"

Mai " really"

Draken " yes you do and hey later on tonight we will show you pictures of her"

Mai " okay daddies" they soon reached Mai school she soon let got of her fathers hands.

Mai " bye daddies" she soon waved goodbye to them and took off running they saw her talking with some boys, one of the boys had grabbed her hand and ran off into the school with the rest chasing after him.

Draken " you know naoto has reported Mikey has been spotted around her school"

Mitsuya " yes I know"

Draken " she growing up so much Takemichi should be here alive not dead"

Mitusya " draken when the times comes we have to tell her the truth about Mikey"

Draken " yes I know but it seems like I daughter has a talent to befriend delinquents like her mother"

Mitsuya " yes she dose" mitusya and draken soon walked home talking about their daughter and the love of their life, they didn't pay close attention to the car watching from the shadows.

The car

Mikey " they have done a great job raising her she so much like her mother"

Ran " yes she is sir"

Mikey " I want you keep a close eye on her and get one of your sons into this school, i rather have her become friends with someone child I know"

Ran " I will make sure it happens sir and it seems like kisaki and Hanma children might come here as well"

Mikey " good now let's go"

Ran " yes sir"