Female takemichi -Takemichi Haitian

Takemichi is a sweet and proper girl but others could not say the same about her two older brother rindou and ran, yes Takemichi is the baby sister of the famous delinquent Haitian brothers. She was not like her brothers when it came to fighting at much but when her brothers gang had become one with toman she was soon dragged into the delinquent world even more then she thought.

Takemichi " oni-chan I'm going to get a drink from the vending machine"

Ran " fine but I'm coming along I don't trust these middle school kids"

Takemichi " im a middle school kid"

Ran " fine you can go but if I see any of these middle school boy coming near you I will hurt him"

Takemichi " okay" Takemichi soon ran off she hated coming to these meeting because her brothers would never allow anyone near here "

Takemichi " ....."

???? " hey there you are the Haitians brother baby sister I'm Mikey"

Takemichi " hey mikey yes I'm their sister"

Mikey " cool I didn't know you were so beautiful until now"

Takemichi " umm thank you hey the vending machine gave me an extra drink would you like it"

Mikey " sure" takemichi and mikey were sitting on a bench together talking she had rumors about Mikey before, but he is nicer then the rumors had told her.

Mikey " so you go to mizo middle school"

Takemichi " yes I do and I attend the school with my friends, the only reason my brothers like aid friends is because they are all girls they hate the idea of m being friends with guys"

Mikey " oh so your brothers are overprotective and jealous"

??? " hey mikey .... Oh hey you are Takemichi im draken"

Takemichi " hey draken would you like some Cookies they are homemade"

Draken " sure" soon draken sat down and joined the conversation, that when her brothers started getting worried about their baby sister.

Ran " take-chan we are leaving where are you"

Rindou " found her she over there with the them" the Haitian brothers soon looked over and saw their sister with the commander and vice commander of toman.

Ran " im ending this right now"

Rindou " no it good she seems to be having a great time and we should give her more freedom" after that night it seemed like their baby sister was talking more with toman members, and becoming their friends but there was something special between her and the two commanders.

Mikey " we can ask them later if we can date her after the first date"

Draken " no we have to do it now or else"

Ran " why are you guys if you want to see take-chan she in her room"

Rindou " hey"

Mikey " we came here to ask an question a very important one"

Ran " okay what the stupid question"

Draken " we would like to date your sister takemichi"

Ran " sure"

Mikey " look we know you are going to say.. wait did you say sure like your approve"

Rindou " yeah are the only guys that we fine with our baby sister dating"

Takemich " hey oni-Chans I'm going out with Mikey and draken to the movies... oh you guys are here I thought we were meeting at the theater"

Draken " we decided to come get you"

Mikey " now come on don't to be late for the movie"

Takemich" coming bye big brothers I will be home tonight"

Ran and Rindou " have fun"