Tokyo manji - breaking into your house

It was late at night and you were home alone, you were going to get some food and some to drink. You were walking down the stairs, when you saw the lights were on and you soon started wondering what was happening. You soon grabbed a book, and you were ready to swig.

Mikey " you lied to me y/n-Chan is not here"

Baji " shut up Mikey she in here room"

Y/n " no I'm down here idiots and what are you doing in my house"

The guy " hey"

Y/n " don't you all dare hey me why are you all in my house right now at night"

Mituysa " well we came to visit you love"

Y/n " that it I'm calling the cops"

Chifuyu " wait for what"

Y/n " breaking and entering"

Draken " it not breaking and entering when you know the person"

Y/n " okay calling the cops"

Mikey " no please don't we will do anything"

Y/n " anything you say"

The guys " oh no"

Y/n " you boys see you have always been at my house and see my family, but now I want to see your guys house and families"

Draken " no way"

Y/n " hello police I have a ...." Draken soon placed a hand over your mouth and hanged up and the phone, And soon looked at you.

Draken " fine you win"

Y/n " yeah now go home"

Mikey " but we want to hang out"

Y/n " we can hangout tomorrow we can't because it late and I want to sleep"

Mikey " fine" the guys soon left and they all knew they had to keep their promise or else, because there were part mistakes they had forgotten their promises and you got payback on them big time.