Toman girl - Christmas shopping ( boyfriends)

It was the winter time and you were now shopping for holiday gifts for your boyfriends and friends, you had list on some pink paper with everyone gift that will make them feel better. You are minding your own business looking that the list making sure you go to the rights stores today, and you were also drinking some tea because it was so cold outside, and you wanted to avoid getting sick during the holidays.

Y/n " okay now I know what I have t get before the holiday part one Christmas Eve"

Y/n " first stop of the day this art supplies store because they have this wonder frabic and sewing kit that will be perfect for Mituysa" you soon walked into the store and found the kit, but yuwre going to warp it up later for him.

Y/n " thank you .... Next on the list is .... Ahh Mituysa what are you doing here"

Mituysa " oh noting much shopping for Christmas what are you doing out here"

Y/n " same thing but for my family well I will see you later"

Mituysa " oh come on we cant hangout for al little bit just us all alone"

Y/n " as much I will love to finally have the winter romance seen in movies, but I cant I have things to do more gifts t buy well see you later okay love you" you had hidden Mituysa gifts behind you, so you had to walked around him without him seeing what you had behind your back. Mituysa didn't say anything but smirk as he watched you run away, he wanted to see what you got him but it lookalike it was not going to happen.

Y/n " next draken of yes he had been looking for a mini tool kit I know the right place" you had walked into the auto body shop/ hardware store and found the right tool kit. You were checking off draken gift from you list but when you looked up there he was draken himself standing right in front of you.

Draken " hey didn't think you well be out here today so what up with you"

Y/n " oh nothing just doing some shopping alone for gifts enough about me why are you here"

Draken " well like you I'm here to buy gifts"

Y/n " oh cool"

Draken " well have it seems like we are both free which is a rare thing so why don't we go on date, we haven't been a dolor date for a long time"

Y/n " sorry I can't I have a few more errands to run see you later I love you" you soon ran off leaving draken alone, and a but hurt as well.

Y/n " okay I have left on my list for today chfiuyu, Mikey, and baji"

Y/n " I'm not going to run into anymore of my boyfriends"

Y/n " aww yes chifuyu would love these cat keychains for his house keys, it will help him not lost them"

Y/n " oh these will be a cool study book and baji has been trying to get a higher grade after last time"

???? " hey there cutie" you soon turned around and saw baji with chifuyu standing there, you were screaming in your head about the whole thing.

Chifuyu " so what are you doing here i thought you were busy"

Y/n ' oh I'm busy shopping for gifts"

Baji " hey why don't we come with you"

Y/n " no I'm good"

Chifuyu ' but ...." Before chifuyu could finish his sentence you were gone because you had one more gifts, it was new helmet for Mikey.

Y/n ' yes I have done it got all my boyfriends gifts"

Mikey " y/n Chan I found you i was told you were here and I haven't see you today"

Y/n " oh hey well it was nice seeing you but I have to leave"

Mikey " why y/n Chan I miss you"

Y/n " an family matter came up I will see you later" The guys had showed up at your house that night wanting a date night, but you had the gifts hidden away so you were good.