Tokyo manji - they are overproctive and mad

You attend Mizo middle school and you had become friends with a boy named takemichi and his gang but you had a feeling something was off with takemichi and his friends. So you did some asking around and got the answers you need and, you soon found out kiymosas a member of toman who you hated was causing issues. He also had a fight club happening using toman name so you thought you should talk to him about it.

Y/n " kiyomasa stop" the fight was going on between kiyomasa and takemichi, poor takemichi was not doing so well so you decided to step in and stop the fight.

Kiyomasa " what do you want girly"

Y/n " I want you to leave me friends alone"

Kiyomasa " why you stupid girl" kiyomasa soon slapped you hard in the face knocking you to the ground, that will be his first and last mistake.

Takemihci " hey leave her alone" takemichi and his friends step in kiyomasa path to you, you soon removed you hand from your check to see you were bleeding.

Kiyomasa " I'm finally going to teach you a lesson once and for all get me my bat now, im going to start with the girl"

????" Kiyomasa" soon everyone got silent fast and you soon looked around and saw your best friends in the world standing there, it was draken and mikey.

Y/n " kiyomasa is dead man"

Mikey " y/n-chan you are here I ..... who hurt you"

Takemichi " it was Kiyomasa" you were soon helped onto your feet by akkun and takemihci, but soon enough draken was standing right in front of you.

Draken " those it hurt"

Y/n " not that much"

Draken " like im going to believe that" soon draken had placed a bandage on your check carefully, and soon enough he was looking at Kiyomasa and his friends like he wanted to kill them.

Y/n " hey im okay there is no big deal"

Mikey " oh it is a big deal and now he going to die"

Y/n " no Mikey please don't kill anyone"

Mikey " hey blonde was it you who landed hands on her or someone else"

Takemichci " it was Kiyomasa y/n- San came to save us"

Mikey " well Kiyomasa is time to die" soon Mikey started beating up on Kiyomasa and soon after a few minutes, Kiyomasa was later kicked out of toman and so was the rest of his friends.

Mikey " come on we are taking you home"

Y/n " come bye Takemichci and friends"

Takemichci and his friends " bye y/n-San" drakem soon pulled you away from the guys and you were soon escorted home by them, even due you told them you were okay they were not believing it.