Draken and mikey girl - asking to marry you

You are sitting at a park waiting for your boyfriends Mikey and Draken to finally show up. You guys were no longer those middle school kids getting into fights, you guys were now adults. The Tokyo manji gang was still going on, with all the members now adults and rules have changed. Everyone had their own jobs and lives, addition to be still in the gang. Mikey and Draken open a motorcycle shop and repair place together.

Y/n " where could they be they said we were meeting at six o clock"

Mikey " babe sorry we are late something came up at we had to deal with"

Y/n " it okay what the matter, why did you guys ask to have a date today"

Draken " oh we wanted to have date with you at all, come on let's go"

Y/n " okay" This date was something else because, you and the guys were visiting old places where you had special moments with them.

Y/n " wow this date is something special"

Draken " well it going to get more special"

Y/n " what do you mean"

Mikey " okay look over at the glowing sign for a while"

Y/n "umm okay" you soon looked at the sign and saw something special words.

" y/n will you marry us"

Y/n " guys what this about ....." you soon turned around and saw the guys, on one knee each one of them holding a ring in a box.

Draken " so will you marry us"

Y/n " yes ... yes" draken and Mikey soon got up and hugged you, you were trying not to cry but the guys could already tell you were about it cry. Soon the rest of the gang joined you and the guys to celebrate the wonderful news, even baji brought some champagne to celebrate.

Mituysa " well it finally draken and Mikey are getting tied down"

Y/n " oh come on mituysa be nice I see you with some girl a few weeks ago"

Baji " one of us is finally getting married"

Mikey " you boys will be our best man"

Y/n " i can't wait to become your guys wife"