Tokyo manji - babysiter au

You work at a small daycare and your love the room you worked in because you rock was called the butterfly room. You mostly love it for the kids who were in your room who are nice and always make you laugh. You had arrived at the room early and were getting ready for the news day, when you hear footsteps running to the door.

???? " y/n-Chan" you soon looked up to see to see little boy.

Y/n " hello Mikey"

Mikey " y/n- Chan you are here ... oh are we still going to watch movies like you said"

Y/n " yes Mikey we are hey where is your brother me mostly come to drop you off"

Mikey " I'm not speaking to him and told him to go home"

???? " you can't tell me where to go Mikey I knew her longer then you shortie" you soon looked up and saw shinichiro walked into the daycare room.

Shinichiro " he shooed me away acting like I'm not really"

Y/n " aww Mikey did you really do that"

Mikey " nope he is lying"

Shinichiro " don't you lie Mikey"

Mikey " bye bye" Mikey was waving goodbye it his brother who seemed mad about the whole thing, you soon smiled and shake your head. Shinichiro soon leave but not without giving you and hug and getting a mad look from his baby brother.

Mikey " when are the others getting here I want to be Kenny"

Y/n " draken would be here soon ...." Before you could finish your sentence draken came run into the room, he was dropped off by host of the place he was living in.

Draken " y/n-Chan good morning"

Y/n " good morning draken Mikey has been asking about you"

Mikey " Kenny you are here come on we have to get everything ready for the meeting"

Y/n " what meeting"

Mikey and draken " ......"

Y/n " never mind go play boys" Mikey and draken soon ran off and hide in the plastic castle in the daycare room, but soon enough the rest of the boys had arrived they all said hi and soon ran into the castle was well.

Teacher " hello y/n I have some great news today you will be having a new student his name is Takemichci" you soon see a boy hiding behind the older teacher, you soon get to his level and smile at him.

Y/n " hello Takemichci I'm your new teacher y/n"

Takemichci " hi ..."

Teacher " he a very shy one his mother drop him off a few second ago but couldn't say"

Y/n " I understand hey Takemichci come meeting the other we are having a movie day"

Takemichci " okay" Takemichci soon came into the classroom and you placed his things in his own cubby Takemichci, is a very sweet boy.

Y/n " hey kids I have new friend joining out class come say hi"the boys soon came out of the class room and saw Takemichci standing near you and holding your hand, and the boys were a bit Jealous see a new boy getting your attention.

Kazutora " you can't touch y/n senpie"

Y/n " kazutora be nice kazutora is our classroom new addition and friend, so please treat him nicely"

Baji " ......"

Mikey " hey Takemichci do you want to play with us"

Takemichci " ummm ... sure"

Y/n " see that good and now all of you go play while I make sure everything ready for the movie later onto"

The kids " okay" you soon walked into the kitchen area of the daycare room when you came cross some other boys, it was kikiste and his small gang of boys.

Y/n " what are you all doing here"

Hanam " having our gangs meeting"

Y/n " what gang"

Kikiste " we don't know yet we haven't decided so who the new boy"

Y/n " his name is Takemichci and his is playing with Takemichci and his friends if you all want to join"

The boys " no"

Y/n " oh okay forget I asked but please go inside the playroom and be nice all of you"

Hanam " yes ma'am" most of the boys saw you as a mother or older sister and they loved your company, but they didn't like how shinichrio relationship with you and they did everything in their power to get him away from you.