Toman girl - when you found out your pregnant

You had been feeling unwell lately and you didn't want to worry your husbands about it so, you had walked to the hospital after taking the subway there. You had waited in the lobby for while and you were soon allowed to see a doctor they had ran some test and now you are waiting for the results.

Y/n " the guys won't be home until 6:00 so I have enough time to ran to the store and buy the stuff I need for dinner"

Doctor " oh miss I have gotten back your results from the test we have ran"

Y/n " what are the results doctor"

Doctor " well congratulations young lady you are pregnant"

Y/n " really"

Doctor " yes you are but start after today you should be getting in contact with out doctors and nurse, that deal with pregnancy and they can help you come up with a good plan for your pregnancy"

Y/n " thank you doctor" the doctor had given you the contact information and you soon left the hospital you were happy as can be. Yes you and the guys have been married for a short while but you never expect to start a family right away, you were now wondering of the guys were up to the idea of becoming father and changing their lives even more.

Y/n " what are we going to do .... What I'm going to do we just had gotten a house and the guys are still trying to get a good jobs ... will they like being fathers or would they hate the idea"

Y/n " oh come on I have to get my head together and fight about this later" you had went to the store and you finally arrived home, you were unpacking the groceries still thinking about the good news. You knew you had to tell the guys that some point.

Mikey " hey we are home"

Y/n " oh welcome home dears how was work"

Mitsuya " it was good but there were some issues but everything fine how was your day beautiful"

Y/n " it okay I had some deals in the day but everything working out now"

Draken " Great hey hakkia saw you at the hospital when he was passing by is everything okay"

Y/n " I'm fine I was having some bad allergies and went to get some better medicine"

Baji " well that good we thought some bad happened"

Chifuyu " don't  worry us like that's e thought some major was happening" the guys soon walked away and you just stood there wondering what was going to happen next.