Toman omega - leaving them with the kids (1)

Your mother had fallen ill so you were leaving home to take care of her for the next five weeks until she well enough, so that means leaving the babies alone with their fathers yes you have left them alone with their kids for few minutes or hours but not full days,

Y/n " okay so if any medical trouble happens call the doctor and babies pharmacy"

Mikey " we got it"

Y/n " the kids like have fruit as their afternoon snacks but you have to give them their snacks at the same time, or it states this war between them"

Draken " okay"

Y/n " not give them mango they don't like it and they would toss it at you or make a mess with it"

Mitusya " wow these are do and don't for them and they are just toddlers"

Y/n " yeah toddler are trouble at times one last thing none of you go all alpha mode because they will go all alpha mode, and I don't need to come home to see everything destroyed"

Chifuyu " we are responsible now go before they wake up and see you leave and started crying"

Y/n " fine I will call you when I arrived at my mother house and I will keep you updated if anything bad happens"

Baji " okay have a safe trip" you were soon gone and that when the boys woke up, you felt you mother omega mode set off.

Chifuyu " I'm sorry babies but mommy will be home later on she had to take care of grandma"

Baby 1 " mommy mommy"

Chifuyu " you love her more then you love us"

Baji " come on diaper changes all of you"

Draken " we have to do it fast y/n and make sure they are fully done of they will pee on us"

Mikey " you for small human these kids have a lot of rules to take care of them"

Mikey " aww " Mikey had turned his head away from his son who soon pulled his hair to get this full attention.

Baby 2 " haha"

Mikey " aww you think that funny do you I'm the top alpha here buddy just because you are chubby and cute, you mother favorite doesn't mean I will take you down when you are older" soon Mikey phone stared ringing he had give his son to mitusya who was done his own sons diaper.

Mikey " hey babe"

Y/n " oh yes I forgot the boys have playmate with the to omega and babies class, and you are all lucky because all the omega are gone on family business leaving the babies to alphas and betas have fun"

Mikey " sure"

Draken " we have to go to some baby class"

Mikey " yes" the guys soon had gotten their sons dress for the day and left the house, everything was going well but the guys were going their best which you thought was so cute.