Tokyo manji - marriage to kazutora

Kazutora didn't have the best reputation for what he had done when he was younger but the gang had soon forgive him, and when baji was out of the hospital after the stabbing attack everything was good. Your parents didn't really approve of kazutora and wanted you to marry someone else, but your mother soon came around to the idea not so much your father. Kazutora was able to become a co-Owner of the pet shop made by chifuyu and baji, and it made him happy but he always got the feeling everyone saw him as criminal.

Y/n " hey how was the meeting with your parents"

Kazutora " it didn't go well my mother acts like it all my father fault and my father won't even speak to me"

Y/n " kazutora I'm sorry"

Kazutora " hey I don't care about them anymore I have you and the guys you have become my new family"

Y/n " that the spirt and hey maybe one day your mother will come around, but for now we have our special family"

Kazutora " you alway know what to say to make me feel better"

Y/n " well I have been your friend for ever long time I know everything about you my love"

Kazutora " you know you took on heavy responsibility when you become my wife you are a wife of criminal"

Y/n " kazutora we been over this before you have been forgiven for what had happened, even Mikey said you deserve to be happy"

Kazutora " I think I have ruined your life and if we have kids I will ruin their life"

Y/n " kazutora I love you and everything has been cleared so now please see the man I see now"

Kazutora " thank you"

Y/n " now come our favorite movie marathon is about to start and you owe me for missing the last one to go drinking with the guys"

Kazutora " sure but I'm making dinner for us"

Y/n " deal"