Toman girl - rasing your daughter ( baby)

It has been one month since you untimely death and the guys were doing their best, they had family and friends there as support but they still felt alone. They were doing their best when it came to Mai and they are always they for her, and making sure to spend enough time with her.

Mitusya " which one of us wants to get a part time or full time job"

Draken " which one of us will have a better job to support Mai when she older"

Mikey " I can run my grandfather dojo it attracts to the house and it will be easy to run lesson, or do training and it pay enough money"

Baji " okay anything else"

Kazutora " I can keep my job still at part time at the shop"

Chifuyu " the owner of the pet shop said I can work different hours as well"

Draken " well that cover that then the rest of us can work from here and when she older we, can get jobs all"

Mikey " okay" the guys had heard crying coming from the nursery, they all knew she was up from her nap and wanted company.

Mikey " I will go get here it my turn anyways" Mikey soon left the room and went into the nursery, he soon came back holding a baby girl warped up in baby blanket that had bunny's on them.

Draken " hey baby girl did you have a good nap"

Mikey " I check her diaper and she clean"

Mitusya " she looks so much like y/n"

Baji " yea she dose" baji had left the room for a while and went to make a bottle for Mai, the guys mother who were still in their lives had told the boys about baby formula and told them the right ones to get for their granddaughter.

Baji " oh yes my mother had gotten Mai some more baby clothes they are onesies"

Draken " aww Mai your grandmothers and aunties are spoiling your rotten" draken was now holding Mai and feeding her, the baby girl had given them a small smile.

Mikey " maybe this weekend we cam take her to y/n grave it can become a family things.. we could do it twice a month"

Mitusya " I like that idea"

Draken " oh Mai you are going to such like your mother our little princess"

???? " hey we are here for a visit" the guys soon saw Emma, hina, and Takemichci standing in the house holding bags of groceries.

Emma " we came with food and we thought we could have curry tonight and have a family meeting"

Takemichci " we also brought night light for Mai as well"

Draken " thanks guys" Mai was soon taken by her aunts who were having a fun time with her, Takemichci knew there was something wrong with his friends.

Mikey " Takemichci have you seen her futures dose she have a wonderful life"

Takemichci " she lives her life similar to her mother falling in love with delinquents like her fathers"

Draken " hey Takemichci if anything ever happens to us you are Mai guardian, so please keep her safe no matter what"

Takemichci " I promise I will keep her safe"