Tokyo manji - telling other your pregnant ( baji)

Baji had been overjoyed with the pregnancy new and he was wanting to tell everyone else once chifuyu and kazutora started seeing that the whole mode of baji had changed they finally decide to ask him what the matter, so when the pet shop was running slow they finally decided to ask him and they could tell it was something impossible. Baji had soon sat the boys down and he was collecting the right words to tell them.

Baji " well y/n and I found out some day ago that she pregnant and we are going to become parents"

Kazutora " hell yeah"

Chifuyu " oh wow that amazing"

Baji " I know right"

Kazutora " I can't believe you are going to be dad baji that amazing"

Baji " yeah I still can't believe it my mother cried when I told her the new"

Chifuyu " have you told anyone else"

Baji " no"

Kazutora " well I'm happy for you and I hope one day you will bring the kid or kids here to the shop"

Baji " oh I will bring the kid or kids here someday"

Chifuyu " Now that I think of it what would you kid really be like will it have the kindhearted nature of y/n or yours short temper"

Kazutora " oh then we will all be doomed"

Baji " shut up my child or children will be fine"

Chifuyu " sure you say that for now"

Baji " coming from two men who are still single and alone"

Chifuyu and baji " shut up" once work was over and after the guys had taken baji out to celebrate he had soon come home to you.

Y/n " oh there you are I was worried about you"

Baji " sorry I was out with the guys to told them the good news and they can't really believe what had happened"

Y/n " oh really"

Baji " yes and they think our future kid or kids are going to be like me"

Y/n " well that will be interesting"

Baji " oh hush you"

Y/n " what I'm just telling the truth"