Female takemichci - getting involed

Hey everyone this is new series I was thinking about and I also have a female Takemichci full series book call a girl in a gang,so give it a read if you want and if you what to see more of this series please comment and vote and I can see what I can do.

Takemichci " leave them alone I said leave them alone" Takemichci friends had gotten into a fight with some delinquent from other school, and now her friends were kiymosa and his punks friends underlings.

Kiyomasa " I said shut her up"

Delinquent 1 " boss she just a girl it will be wrong to hit her"

Ransoms boy " teach her a lesson" Takemichci was soon grabbed by her shirt collar by kiyomasa and she was soon punched in the mouth knocking her to the ground hard.

Akkun" take-Chan"

Takuya " how dare you hit her she has done nothing wrong"

Takemichci " I'm okay guys I'm fine kiyomasa must be a low man if he has to hit a girl"

Kiyomasa " what are you doing to do little girl"

Takemichci " tech you how to respect women jerk" Takemichci soon punched kiyoamsa back hard on the face, but him spit out blood and look at her.

Kiyomasa " why you little ....."

???? " what going on here kiyomasa" soon everyone got quite and saw a short blonde boy and tall blond hair boy, Kiyomasa looked like he saw a ghost.

Mikey " so I hear you are running a underground fighting ring"

Draken " very low"

Mikey " did you hit her kiyomasa"

Kiyomasa " she was ..." soon kiyomasa was on the ground out cold and being stumped on by the boy named Mikey.

Takemichci " ....."

Mikey " are you okay cutie"

Takemichci " oh yes I'm fine"

Akkum " come on let's get you home Takemichci"

Mikey " oh so you name is Takemichci.... You know what Takemichci I'm going you call you take-Chan and from this day on your are my friend"

Takemichci " ummm"

Draken " she very cute Mikey I think you might have some compaction"

Mikey " oh hush Kenny well I will see you later beautiful" Takemichci friends walked her home where she gave her mother a fright when she saw her mother with bloody lip, after claiming her mother down Takemichci went to her room thinking of what had happens she become, friends with leader of the Tokyo manji gang.

Takemichci " well it look like I'm in for a roller coaster of emotions good for me"