Tokyo manji - marriage to smiley and angry

Well you did a good package deal when you won over the hearts of kawanta brothers smiley and angry, when you had become close to them growing up. Everyone had many questions why you had started a relationship with twins brother who had some personality tracks that were so called questionable, but hey you still love them and they were your husbands. They had asked you to marry them when you had gotten done with high school and after they finish cooking school, and your some small business classes you helped them run their own ramen shop.

Y/n " good morning my husband" you were up early as usual cleaning up the tables and chair of the ramen shop, while the guys spelt in a while longer.

Smiley " good morning"

Angry " morning"

Y/n " how this business last night with the big business meeting here"

Smiley " they were all great expect one of them"

Y/n " what happened"

Angry " well the jerk had gotten totally wasted last night, that he started making inappropriate comments about you and some of the other lady customers that I had to toss him out"

Y/n " oh, I did hear a crash last night from the house, but I thought it was some stray cats"

Angry " don't worry, I didn't like him"

Y/n " that good"

Angry " now come on we have to ready to open for business"

Smiley " you know we have to thank you for helping us get this place after we sacred the ..."

Y/n " the seller when you two popes out nowhere you know the poor old man thought you guys were some evil spirts"

Smiley and angry " ....."

Y/n " after I explained everything he gave you us over the deed"

Angry " yes and we leaned we should change up our facial expressions to get more customers to come"

Y/n " aww I still love you guys"

Smiley " you have to say that because you are our wife"

Y/n " oh come on I can't be nice"

Smiley " oh come on when you are married to us everyone question the relationship"

Y/n " no ..."

Angry " your parents, your grandparents on both sides and your extends family asking your after the wedding are you sure about this"

Smiley " your grandmothers gave you money to get a taxi and leave to get the marriage ended"

Y/n " yes but look at us now we are still married and hey my family respect you two now because, you both owe a business"

Angry " yeah for now until they find something else to hate about us"

Y/n " I love you two now come on we have to get to work"

Smiley and angry " yes our love"