Tokyo manji - meeting mikey older brothers

You had arrived at Mikey house he had called your place saying he wanted to meet up and hang out, you guys were still in your middle school years so you didn't think nothing of it. You soon rang the door bell of Mikey house hoping he was going to open it but no a older boy with raven color hair opened it and he look like an older delinquent boy and their were some like him behind him.

???? " hey kid"

Y/n " umm ... hey is ... Mikey .... home"

???? " yes he is are you his little girl I'm his bother shinichiro"

Y/n " hello ... I'm ... y/n"

???? " hey shinchiro who are you talking to"

Shinchiro " I'm talking with Mikey friend y/n the girl he been talking about and this is Emilie Mikey other brother"

Emilie " hey"

Y/n " hello"

Emilie " hey Mikey you friend is here" Mikey soon came running down the stairs and soon saw you at the door with his brothers.

Mikey " y/n Chan let get going we are meeting the others at the park"

Y/n " why are we going to the park"

Mikey " for a fight we are fight some stupid middle schoolers and you are coming to referee the fight"

Y/n " but I don't ...." Before you could say anything else Mikey dragged you away from his family house.

Y/n " it was nice meeting you all bye"

Shinchiro " bye and Mikey be nice to here she the only girl who will be your friend"

Mikey " whatever"