Draken and mikey girl - wedding day

You are in the bridal suite getting ready for you wedding today and your heart was racing, you had Emma and hina helping your get ready for your wedding. Your mother and grandmother were no longer with you but you still had family members there, you were also wearing a necklace your mother gave you and earrings your grandmother gave you.

Emma " I can't believe after today you will become my sister in law"

Y/n " I can't believe it as well"

Hina " you make a beautiful bride y/n and you are lucky to be getting married to two guys who love you"

Y/n " yeah"

Emma " come on we have a few more minutes until the wedding starts" soon the door leading into the suite opened and in comes walking a few of the guys.

Baji " we came to see the beautiful bride"

Y/n " hey guys"

Chifuyu " wow you look beautiful"

Y/n " thanks"

Takemichci " I can't believe we all are here ... well most of us"

Y/n " thanks Takemichci"

Emma " enough of the sad talk everyone we have a wedding to celebrate" soon the wedding has began and everything went well, the guys were smiling brightly when they saw you walked down the Allie, everyone attending the wedding was supper happy.

Pah " congratulations to the grooms and bride may they have a long and happy marriage"

Draken " you most be the lucky people in the world to have beautiful and wonderful bride like you"

Y/n " I'm a lucky lady to have handsome and wonderful husbands like the two of you"

Mikey " hey there no getting rid of us now y/n"

Y/n " like if I would ever want that to happen"