Tokyo manji - marriage to baji

You and baji had been married for three and half years now he had asked you to marry him, when you had gotten done with college and you said yes. He soon started pet shop with chifuyu and kazutora that you help them find a shop thank to your connection.

Baji " good afternoon"

Y/n " oh look who finally up I thought you were going to stay asleep longer"

Baji " yeah sorry we had a major sell at the shops last night and adoption fair as well"

Y/n " it okay I have lunch waiting for you"

Baji " you are an amazing wife I'm to lucky to have you"

Y/n " I'm to lucky to have you as a husband"

Baji " hey I was some free times this weekend would you like to go anywhere for the day and have date"

Y/n " sure why don't we go to amusement park this weekend we haven't been there before our wedding"

Baji " you still have the same childish behavior I fall in love with when we were younger"

Y/n " you still the same short tempered men I fall in love with and watched set someone car on fire"

Baji " hey I said sorry for that"

Y/n " we ran away as the car burnet down remember and the guy said he will make us pay"

Baji " he did never caught us so we made it out alive"

Y/n " oh whatever I'm going to do with you baji"

Baji " love me forever" soon baji pulled the girl into a kiss and she kissed him back, they two had lovely relationships with each other and she will do anything for baji and baji would do anything for her. The two of them spent the rest of day having some time together and forgetting about the worlds problems.