Kawatas wife - them and babbies

You were running some errand for the ramen shop there were some documents you were dropping off, that the markets that the guys use when to comes to making their foods. The boys are with their fathers, the twins wanted the boys to stay at home with them and they knew taking the babies with you will make everything difficult. So there are four baby boys sitting in their highchairs watching their father cook.

Angry " now for some grilling" angry had tossed some vegetables onto a fan pan and started cooking it, and small flame had grown when everyone else was shocked the boys were clapping and laughing.

Elder Customer " aww your sons are so cute and they seem to love your company"

Smiley " thank you" the restaurant was having a good astronomer and everyone was having a good time, well that times was soon ruined when group of drunk older adults and younger adults came in, they all seem to be coworkers do to the badges they were wearing.

Angry " hey if you are going to be here you all have to behavior yourselves or im kicking you all out"

Drunk customer 1 " sure whatever we just came for some food oh look babies ... I hate kids"

Drunk customer 2 " oh why are they here"

Smiley " they are our kids and they have rights to be here, they are far away from you and not causing issues" the usual customer soon left leaving the drunk party here, the quadruplets were having a good time until the baby haru had dropped his stuff animal and it rolled towards the drunk table.

Drunk customer 3 " aww those the baby want this back dose he" haru had started getting upset as the customer was holding his toy and teasing him.

Gengi " ...."

Arata " ...."

Daichi " ...."

Smiley " what going on here hey give him back his toy right now"

Drunk customer 4 " make him"

Angry " if you don't give him back his toy I will make you pay"

Drunk customer 5 " there more of us then you and we will live anyways because if you hurt us, we will sue" the twins wanted to fight them but soon everyone had gotten scared when,knives almost hit the drunk guest. Angry bad toss the knives that them making them all get sacred.

Angry " get out now or we will kill you"

Drunk customers " fuck we are out of here" the customer had become more sacred when guys are mad and even the four babies. They soon ran out of the restaurant and that when you came back from running your errands.

Y/n " hey I'm home aww haru what happened to your toy don't worry I wash it it will be brand new" The boys were happy to see their mom home, the twins will keep the secret of what happened but they knew the boys would be their copies when they get older.