Female takemichi - tik tok account

The guys were bored out of their minds so they got on their phones and went on the social media app til tok, and the guys were trying to find something cool to look at but they soon came across something very interesting. It was a girl they all knew to well it was their takemichi doing some dances they, didn't even know she could do.

Mikey " I never knew Takemichci could dance like that"

Draken " I wouldn't mind if she helped me learn some of those moves"

Baji " come on I  didn't know take-Chan could be that fun"

Mitusya " i wonder if anyone else knows of this account of her.. this that chifuyu" the guys soon saw chifuyu dancing with Takemichci, in one of her videos.

Mikey " wait why dose chifuyu get to dance with Takemichci over me"

Draken " well now we know what the do when they are not with us"

Baji " oh come on who else this on this account with her .. wait there are inpui and koko not fair"

Mikey "life not fair" the guys were watch all Takemichci videos they were all hoping they were get a turn to be in, a videos with her.

Takemichci " oh hey guys what are you all looking at"

Mikey " why are you dancing with chifuyu, koko, and inpui in your tik tok and not me"

Takemichci " oh you found out about my tik tok it cute right"

Draken " yeah it cute I really your dance maybe you can show me them"

Takemichci " sure"

Mikey " hello I'm still here why are you dancing with them and not me"

Takemichci " fine Mikey maybe we can go some dance together if you are free"

Mikey " yeah I get to dance with Takemichci"

Takemichci " so how many videos did you guys watch"

Baji " we watched all of them I became a major fan of your dance moves and outfits"

Takemichci " thank you baji"

Mitusya " so when is chifuyu going to show his face to us we have some questions to ask him"

Takemichci " oh he was right behind me ... chifuyu"

Chifuyu " hey guys I'm guessing you all seen the videos"

Mikey "chifuyu how could you lie to us about Takemichci secret outside of toman, and you are getting very close to her in some of the dance videos" the guys had chased chifuyu around the shrine for a few hours until Takemichci stoped them, after a while of talking she finally was able to do a video with the guys which become popular very fast