Tokyo manji - telling the others your pregnant ( kazutora)

Baji and chifuyu have noticed there was something off about Kazutuora when he was at work there were times when he would not say anything to him, and would space out so after a long time they soon had called everyone else to come have a conversation with Kazutuora now there were all at the pet shop. They all could tell something was completely off with Kazutuora and they were worried about him, they didn't want to call you yet because they didn't want to worry you about the whole matter.

Takemichi " Kazutuora what the matter"

Kazutuora " y/n is pregnant"

Mikey " congratulations dude im happy for you"

Kazutora " ......"

Takemichi " what the matter Kazutuora you don't seem that happy about the news"

Kazutuora " I don't think I will be a good father"

Draken " why do you say that"

Kazutora " I been to jail twice for a long time and being criminal will effect my child or children future"

Baji " dont think like that you have changed so much"

Kazutora " y/n seems happy about this news but I dont seem happy"

Chifuyu " what do you mean"

Kazutuora " I will be there for her and my child but I dont know for how long"

Mikey " Kazutora you cant walk out on y/n and your unborn baby we all have forgiven you, and y/n love you"

Kazutora " I just don't know what I'm going to do that the moment maybe when the baby arrived my mind will be changed"

Baji " yeah and you will soon see you will be a good father"

Kazutuora " yeah thanks guy" Kazutuora soon smiled and they guys had taken him out for drinking hoping to cheer him up, which it seemed to work well. When Kazutuora had arrived at home you were sleeping and he didn't want to bother you.

Kazutuora " maybe it will be better if I just left she and the baby will be better off, no I cant leave yet she still needs me here"

Kazutora " I will be a good father and husband I just have to stay and see what happens"

With the others

Chifuyu " can you go to the future and see if Kazutuora stays or not Takemichi"

Takemichi " I can try but I have a feeling he will have some difficulties being a father"

Baji " but we have to make sure he is there for y/n and their kid he can't juts walk away from them"

Takemichci " we just have to wait and see what he dose past this point now"