Female takemichi - life in toman as an adult

Takemichci was still apart of toman even after all these years even when she became a adult, she seemed to be the one few members who didn't let the power get to her head. She was mostly toman secretary even if she wanted to get a job and move on but Mikey and the other heads of toman wont allow her to leave it was like they were keeping, her there like she was fragile doll,

Takemichi " why do they want me to come to this meeting now all the others I have been kept away from"

Koko " because you are important to toman and you are also 8n relationship with some of the heads of toman as well"Takemichci smiled at koko but he was right she is in a relationship with few of the heads of toman. She had been dating Mikey,draken, mituysa, and baji, chifuyu . There was also kazutora but that relationship was not a relationship to anyone else but Takemichci.

Koko " so are you going to tell them the wonderful news or are you going to keep it a secret"

Takemichci " it my choice buddy and if you say anything I will tell all your one night stands where you live"

Inui " she got you good koko"

Koko " hey I'm just saying she should tell them sooner or later"

Takemichci " I'm working on it okay but right now it no a good time they all have been mad lately" soon after some kore driving the car stop at this high end restaurant, Takemichci had gotten out of the car getting the attention of strangers, she is wearing a beautiful black dress that works well with her body and her hair was perfect as well, she soon walked into the restaurant with the guys.

Takemichci " umm why do we have to do this now I rather be somewhere else"

Pah " oh Takemichci you are here we didn't think you will be here"

Takemichci " hey guys I'm sorry we are late we had something come up" Takemichci took her seat at the table but she was wondering where her boyfriends were. Takemichci had told her mother of what was happening and her mother had mixed feelings about the whole thing because, her mother never loved her boyfriends and hated them.

Hakkia " so how is everything going with you and the guys Takemichci"

Takemichci " it going well" koko and inui are sitting away from Takemichci but soon one of the chairs pulled out, next to her and she soon saw chifuyu sitting there with a smile on his face.

Chifuyu " hello there beautiful we called your place but we got the voicemail"

Takemichci " oh I was out I had an appointment with someone"

Baji " oh what this appointment about"

Takemichci " just some important matters"

Mituysa " oh is there anything you need help with due this matter"

Koko " maybe you all ..." Takemichci soon picked up a roll and tossed it at koko hitting him straight on point. The dinner was going well, but there was some rising tension at the dinner between some of the guys.

Mikey " so what the matter love it seems like you are nervous about something"

Takemichci " it just a family matter"

Draken " do we need to beat someone up"

Takemichci " no I'm good" Takemichci phone soon rang and she left the dinner to answer it, she was sitting it the private lobby having the phone conversation.

Takemichci " thank you doctors that is wonderful news yes I will inform my boyfriends about this wonderful news"

???? " what the wonderful news" Takemichci soon turned around to see her mates standing there and now she knew she was caught.

Takemichci " oh it nothing I thought you were all eating dinner"

Draken " don't change the subject what were you doing at the doctor office"

Takemichci " wait who told you I was at the doctor office"

Chifuyu " well you two idiots and we had someone follow you so tell us what happened"

Takemichci " fine I haven't been feeling well for a few days so I went to the doctor office, and they ran some test ... I'm pregnant " the guys looked at Takemichci and didn't say anything .

Takemichci " if you guys don't want to me in the kids life I understand I ..."

Mikey " we are going to be the kids life but now we have to think if the gang prepared for their future heir" Takemichci had been taken home early by chifuyu while the guys deal with the rest of the meeting. Takemichci could see chifuyu was overjoyed with the news. The guys soon arrived at the house and told her some of the toman business will be cashed for the safety of the you and the child, seemed like this whole pregnancy was able to get everyone to make peace with each other.