Tokyo manji - who has a crush on you

Some of the guys saw you in more then a friend way but they were sacred of telling you their true feelings, but it could either end in your feelings the same way or you rejecting them and it ruining your guys friendship. So the guys kept Terri romantic feelings about you hidden well and didn't wish to lost you as well.

Mikey

Mikey was one of the two member of the gang who had fallen in love with you first, he started having feelings for you when you guys were in elementary school, soon his feelings grew when you guys become older and he started falling more in love with you. When you gave him a smile or laugh it will make his heart beat fast and he would become stupid and not say anything for the longest of time.Mikey so badly wanted to tell you how much he loves you but when she got the words to tell you, soon others started falling in love with you as well.

Draken

Draken like Mikey had a crush on your since you guys were little kids and he always love and cared about you. He wanted to tell you guys over summer break but when he finally got his words he lost them when he shared a ice cream with you. He kept on working on the words on tell your during break but the guys kept on getting in the way and making him feel like he didn't have the right moment to tell you. He knew he was going to finally tell you how much he love you even if he had to fight for your heart and love.

Baij

Baiji had a crush on you since the day you meet him but him being his personality he hide his feels well, and would act cold about it when you asked him if he had crush or girlfriend. Baij would either make you change the topic of make fun of you not having an boyfriend. He knew he could be rude to you at times but he hated being a jerk to you because he, didn't want it to be your reason for not loving him back. There were moments when he would be sweet towards you and it will make you smell which will break him easily.

Mituysa

Mituysa had always love you longer then baij but he knew he didn't love you longer then Mikey and draken. Mituysa knew your heart will be hard to win because there were other fighting for your love but he was willing to wait as long as it took for him to have you as his. Mituysa knew what made you smile which he kept a secret from everyone else because it gave him a higher rank over everyone else.

Chifuyu and kazutora

These two were smart in their moves they made on you and always made sure they didn't make you feel uncomfortable, they also knew the others in the gang love you as well which made everything even more harder for them. They also knew they will have to be respectful of you as well because everyone knew it was your choice on who you love and will want to spend the rest of your life with as well.