Draken and mikey girl - married life and kids

You and the guys have been married for three years right now, and everything was going well but you started thinking about the idea of kids. The guys started to notice something was on your mind.

Draken " honey what the matter"

Y/n " oh nothing wrong why do you ask"

Mikey " because you have been washing at same bowl for the last twenty minutes"

Draken " come sit downs and tell us what the matter" you soon take a deep breath and walked over to the living room and sat down.

Y/n " we have been married for a long time now"

Mikey " yes we have"

Y/n "when you guys are away this house feel so big and empty what I'm trying to say here is that i might want to have kids of own .... It has always been my dream "

Draken " I never had a father but honey when I make this promise to you ... I will become the best father I can"

Y/n " Mikey"

Mikey " it would be a good idea to come home to your happy face and our kids so deal"

Draken " will it become if make a toman not gang for them"

Y/n " we can deal with future toman gang later and hey what if they are not delinquents"

Mikey " oh babe they are our sons yes they will become future delinquents and together we will become the most, power gang in all of Tokyo" Mikey was right because you and sons who followed the same path as their fathers. path of their fathers, and something teaming up with them to fight other old and new gangs.