Tomam girl - buying you something

It was coming close to your birthday and the guys had yet to find a gift they want to give you, they wanted to give you a shared gift that they all brought together minus kazutora but they couldn't find anything they thought would be perfect for you.

Takemichci " okay you all know her so well right"

Draken " right"

Takemichci " okay so either get her something that remind her of important time with you guys, or make something"

Mikey " we need this to be perfect because if kazutora gives her something, that our shine us she will think we don't love her"

Takemichci " Mikey you guys don't have to worry she already love you all fairly"

Mituysa " Takemichci is right"

Chiufyu " hey guys I think I know what we all can get her"

Baji " what ... oh I see what you mean" the guys soon were all looking at store that allows you to make your own teddy bear. They soon smile at each and walked into the store with Takemichci they choice their own bears and decided on which ones they wanted to make for you, they were soon making teddy bear version of themselves.

Three hours later

Y/n " oh hey guys you are all right on time"

Baji " hey there beautiful"

Draken " we brought you a earlier birthday present we wanted it give to you now, before you left for you vacation with you family"

Y/n " aww guys I love them they are so cute"

Mikey " so we didn't mess up that good to know"

Y/n " aww you guys can never mess up I will love anything you guys get me" soon the guys along with Takemichci walked into your house, because at the moment you are home alone while everyone else it at work or some social gathering.

Chifuyu " oh so I'm guess kazutora had the same idea as us because this bear here looks just a bit like him"

Y/n " oh yes he was here an hour ago but he had to leave something with Valhalla came up... and no I don't know what it is if you were going it ask me that"

Mikey " it good you are giving him a Chance but it going to take a while until I can forgive him"

Y/n " I understand but hey why don't you all join me for dinner I made some curry but I made to much, so would you boys love some"

The guys " sure"