Female takemichic - crush on her

Takemichi had become close to the gang quickly, and some of the members of toman started having a crush on her and wanted to become something special with her. Wha6 Takemichci didn't know was how many members of toman relay had a crush on her, and she didn't even know about these feeling toward her because she thought they are friends.

Takemichci " hey Mikey"

Mikey " take-Chan you are here I thought you were not coming"

Takemichci " I'm sorry Mikey I had some things to deal with that school that I couldn't come straight away"

Mikey " then don't leave me alone so long I thought someone else stole you away from me"

Takemichci " oh Mikey you have nothing to worry about now come one let go"

Mikey " okay take-Chan" Mikey and Takemichci soon walked away from here school and Mikey was looking at her a few times, the toman leader soon developed a crush on the blonde hair beauty but he didn't have the guts to tell her the truth.

Mikey " hey Takemichci, do you ever think you would fall in love again"

Takemichci " I don't know, Mikey if someone did say they loved me, then yes, I will give them a try"

Mikey " really are you tell the truth"

Takemichci " umm yes"

Mikey " then I hope one day you find love again take-Chan and someone who will treat you right"

Takemichci " thank you Mikey"

Draken " there you two are we were getting worried at Mikey made you take him somewhere to get food"

Mikey " oh shut u0 Kenny and if you may know me and take-Chan we having a great time together right Takemichci"

Takemichci " yes we were and now we are here with everyone else and so don't we have to get the meeting started"

Draken " she is right you know"

Mikey " yes I know"