Toman omega - life with pups

It had only take three years into your marriage to finally have kids with your mates which was amazing, the guys are great fathers and love their kids so much. You have all boys which was a surprise and what was a major surprise, was at all your sons are alphas like their fathers which made the guys happy because they had mini version of them.

Y/n " okay the babies have been sleeping for while now" you had placed your sons down for a nap in the living room, and you were hoping they would sleep peacefully but you knew if one of them hit or kicked it would lead to fight. Even due the kids couldn't full talk yet, you could tell by their baby talk they are having full conversations.

Y/n " the laundry's is almost done and maybe I can get a start on dinner and see where that takes me"

???? " hey babe I'm home" you soon see Mituysa walked into the house, and he soon drops his work supplies.

Y/n " oh hey dear what are you doing home so early"

Mituysa " oh yeah I got done with my task for the day and the boss was sending some people home, early day to lower the traffic in the building"

Y/n " that wonderful"

Mituysa " I was going to call but I knew the boys were taking their naps and I didn't want to wake them up"

Y/n " they have been well behaved today"

Mituysa " that good wow our lives has changed for the better"

???? " hey we are home wheee are the boys and our beautiful wife"

Y/n " hush the babies are sleeping" you soon ran into the hallway and saw your husband standing there with, when you thought the babies were fast asleep and didn't hear their fathers loud voice. You soon heard some blabbing and you knew right away the boys were up.

Draken " don't worry about them we will take it from here"

Y/n " thank you guys you are all amazing" The guys had went into the living room and right away you could hear the boys laughing, you soon shakes your head and smile while your walked back into the kitchen. You are making dinner but while everything is in the oven you went to check on the guys and the babies.

Y/n " what are you all doing"

Baji " oh hey honey well we are showing the boys some great boxing matches"

Y/n " please don't tell me you are trying to turn my babies into fighters already"

Chifuyu " oh come on honey we are just show them the basic of fighting"

Y/n " yeah you say that now until they get older and kick you guys buts into retirement" the guys looked at you while you smiled, the boys were soon laughing which soon made your husbands laugh.

Mikey " hey maybe they will and maybe they won't we just have to wait and see"

Y/n. " sure dinner will be ready shortly"

Draken " we love your home cooking"

Y/n " thank you draken" dinner was delicious and your were done getting the dish water running when you went to check on your husbands and kids, when you walked into something so cute the guys were fast asleep with boys sleeping on them. You had taken a picture of them before you placed blankets on everyone and turn off the tv.