Female takemichi - froced relationship

Takemichci didn't know how this relationship had even started she thought she was doing the best to save toman, and everyone she loves but it didn't go well because everyone she soon loved started dying or going missing. So she finally got another chance but, to all lead to Mikey had an crush on her but never told her how he felt. Soon kisaki was pulling some string to make sure everything go well for the guys  and that they finally get Takemichci.

Earlier that day

Takemichci " what do you want kisaki"

Kisaki " I want you to accept the guys love confession he will be giving you tonight after the meeting"

Takemichci " what how do you ...."

Kisaki " I know everything so you will accept his love and if you don't then the same date faith, will happen to your friends and family again and again"

Takemichci " what if I tell him the truth"

Kisaki " you won't dare tell him the truth or I will make you pay" kisaki soon walked away from Takemichci, she was soon standing in the school courtyard alone many thoughts were running threw her head. Soon someone to touched her shoulder and she soon saw hina standing there.

Hina " hey is everything okay what were you and kisaki talking about"

Takemichci " oh nothing much he was just telling me about the toman meeting that was happening tonight, and that the guys have something to tell me"

Hina " sure that kisaki guys is creepy a bit"

Later that night

Takemichci " okay meeting over guys you can all go home"

Delinquents " yes ma'am" Takemichci had dismissed her division and they all soon left with everyone's else, she was getting ready to leave when chifuyu pop out of nowhere.

Chifuyu " hey take-Chan I was wondering if you are doing anything tonight .... Like anything important"

Takemichci " umm no I free"

Baij " good because the we wanted to talk with you"

Takemichci " talk to me about what"

Chifuyu " well come on we can show you and speak later everyone waiting for us" Takemichci followed the guys when she saw Mikey standing there with mitusya and draken.

Baij " hey Mikey we found her"

Mikey " oh great"

Draken " okay we are going to leave you too alone bye"

Takemichci " wait ... what going on ...." Takemichci knew what was going on but she was playing dumb. The guys had left quickly but no before giving Mikey some thumbs up and supportive similes.

Mikey " I need to talk with you Takemichci about something important"

Takemichci " umm sure"

Mikey " Takemichci I have fallen in love with you since the day I laid eyes on you"

Takemichci " Mikey I ......"

Mikey " wait please I have more to say that I need to tell you that has been on my mind lately"

Takemichci " sure"

Mikey " look I know I don't have the good history everywhere and I might not be ever parent choice for their daughter, but please give me a chance or love me back I will show you we are a prefect match"

Takemichci " Mikey I like you as well"

Mikey " wait really you like me back as well"

Takemichci " yes" Takemichci was soon pulled into a hug by Mikey, soon the two of them were facing each other.

Mikey " thank you Takemichci"

Takemichci " sure"

Mikey " I'm so happy you love me back Takemichci and it all thanks to the guys and kisaki for pushing me to tell you"

Takemichci " yeah they are the best" Mikey soon had taken Takemichci had and kissed her on the lips, the two of them soon left the shrine together.

The next day

The close friend group soon found out of the dating news and everyone was happy about, Takemichci and Mikey dating. Takemichci was getting something from here desk when some flyers had fallen out getting her full attention. She soon noticed they were funeral home flyers and information, but that not what scared her the most there were pictures of her friends and family.

Kisaki " you did good Takemichci so follow and keep Mikey happy but if you do something stupid, I will kill everyone you love leave you alone and broken ... hey keep those in handy just in case you need if you fail" kisaki soon walked out the room, smirking Takemichci placed all of stuff in her bag,

Hina " coming take-Chan"

Takemichci " coming"

Emma " you are telling us everything and when did you start crushing on my brother, because you could of told me and I would of help you get with him"

Takemichci " yeah well I was scared of losing everyone I love"

Emma " oh come on you will never lose us Takemichci we would always be here for you" Takemichci did love Mikey but if this was going to keep him and everyone else she loves happy and alive, she would do anything even if she had to play into kisaki sick mind games.

Takemichci " I will do anything for you all even if I might become broken in the end"

If you want more of this please comment below and I will see what I can do, I enjoy making this and I might even make more but I don't know fully yet.