Toman girl - telling them you are pregnant

So you have been keeping the news of your pregnancy on the down low but you did get some books about expecting mother and some pregnancy books, which you brought on your own because you knew if you used your credit card your husband will find out. You had come up with a way to tell your husbands you were going to fathers and you were going to tell them in different ways.

Y/n " hey babe I was wondering something about the dojo"

Mikey " what about the dojo"

Y/n " well I think you should start teach lesson to little kids again because you might have number one student"

Mikey " what do you mean number one student"

Y/n " well sometimes fathers teach their kids how to do karate as way of bonding with them" soon Mikey stoped doing his workouts and soon looked at you, he had a shocked expression on his face.

Mikey " please tell me your pregnant and not playing around"

Y/n " yes I'm pregnant" Mikey soon hugged your and he was crying a bit but you soon looked at him and smiled.

Mikey " wait those everyone else know"

Y/n " no you are the first one to know I'm telling the others later so you have to keep it a secret"

Mikey " sure babe"

With draken

Y/n " hey there handsome how the work going"

Draken " well I'm almost done with this motorcycle what are you doing here"

Y/n " well I came to see you ... hey I was wondering do you get orders from customer so want a extra seat to place their kid's"

Draken " yeah I do it kinda of cute seeing the kids eyes light up riding on their father bikes"

Y/n " really so how do you feel about maybe have one of your bike become like that for our baby"

Draken " ... baby you said baby right"

Y/n " yes I said baby we are going to add a baby to the family" draken soon walked up to you and soon hugged your making you laugh, he soon pick you up and bright and snipped around.

Draken " I can't wait to meet the boy or girl I'm fine with either one as long as I have a child with you"

Mitusya now

Y/n " hey there cutie I came to see if you wee taking breaks while making clothes"

Mitusya " well yes I'm taking a break but what are you doing here I thought you were seeing everyone else"

Y/n " well I came to see you because I have an order for something"

Mitsuya " sure anything for you my love" you soon showed mitsuya a picture of a baby onesie and right away he knew what you were telling him,

Mitusya " wait we are going to have a living and breathing baby right"

Y/n " well yes I don't know any else about the baby yet"

Mitusya " that wonderful now you have told me I'm going to start making baby clothes, so our baby can be cute as a button "

Chifuyu ans baji

Chifuyu " wow do you keep on looking at the puppies and kittens"

Baji " yes it seems like something have gotten your eye, you know you can take some home"

Y/n " no maybe we should wait a few years"

Baji " a few years for what we can have a pet if you wish for"

Y/n " maybe when the baby grow up we can get a animal"

Chifuyu " sure when the baby ....wait what baby"

Baji " idiot she pregnant"

Chifuyu " yes"

Baji " you know this kid going to have some crazy fathers you might be the only mature parent right"

Y/n " no I won't .... Maybe ... yes"

Later that home

Y/n " you guys have been writing down baby names for the last few hours"

Draken " well we won't the perfect name for our child or children"

Mikey " wait you know how many they are yet"

Y/n " no I don't know yet"

Baji " what was kazutora reaction you said you were going to tell him"

Y/n " hey to call the doctor to sent up future appointments" you soon left the room and the guys got quite they could tell it didn't go well. When you told kazutora he didn't say anything and just walked away, when you followed him he said it will be best if he kept his distance from you and the unborn baby.