Mitusya wife - him and baby

Your great aunt had dead a few days ago and you were heading home to help with the funeral and anything else, you really couldn't take akio with you so you were leaving him with mitusya. You had never been far away from home for a long time so you were taking to hard to leave him.

Mitusya " honey you are going to miss you train you need you leave soon, I know you are worried and sad but you family needs you"

Y/n " umm okay he has a doctor appointment tomorrow and he...."

Mitusya " babe we been over this five times already I will be good now go before it get to late I will be waiting here, with akio when you get back I got everything covered"

Y/n " okay I will see you two when I get back" mitusya had dropped you off at the train station and you were saying you last good-byes.

Mitusya " well buddy it looks like we will be together for a few weeks how do like that"akio had fallen once they arrived back at the house.

Mitusya " never mind it seems like you are doing your own thing buddy, come on let me get your inside" mitusya had brought akio into the house and place him in his baby swing.

Mitusya " you stay fast asleep and I'm going to do some laundry, and I have the baby monitor with me"

Mitusya " okay he seems to be doing good, I have nothing to worry about"

Akio " wah" soon a baby cry was heard loudly and mitusya soon ran into the living room to see akio had woken up, he was looking around trying to see what happened.

Mitusya " aww buddy what matter oh I see" it had started raining it quite until thunder decided to show up, and scar poor akio up from his slumber.

Mitusya " I'm here buddy I won't allow anything bad to happen to you" akio soon calmed down and he was soon okay.

Akio " ....."

Mitsuya " see we are good now come on why don't I get you a bottle"mitusya had soon heated up a bottle for akio and was sitting on the couch with him watching the news together.

Mitusya " see you mother wants us to talk with you which we are doing but it also good to hear the tv as well"

Mitusya " oh here you mother called"

Phone call

Mitusya " hey honey how are things going"

Y/n " they are going well everyone trying to plan the funeral correctly, but there are some issues coming up"

Mitusya " fright over money"

Y/n " yes fighting over money like always, you really think the family will be respectful but no"

Mitusya " well I and akio are doing well he was asleep until the thunder storm showed up, and scared him"

Y/n " aww my poor baby is he okay now"

Mitusya " yeah he fine now I'm gave him and bottle and we are watching the news, he giving me a silly look"

Y/n " aww I will be home when I can"

Mitusya " take your time and be there for your family we will see you when you eat home"

Y/n " okay well I have to go now I will talk to you in the morning and yes akio toy elephant is drying, in the laundry room"

Mitusya " thanks I love you"

Y/n " I love you too and I love you as well akio"

Mitusya " good night babe sleep well"

Y/n " good night sleep well too"

End of phone call

Mitusya " come on buddy let get you ready for bed" Mitusya had put akio to bed and one hours later he also went to bed,  mitusya made sure to keep the baby monitor to a good volume so he can get up if something happened to check in akio. Mitusya was missing you but he knew you will be home soon and that when everything will be good for all of you.