Female takemichci - walking in on her chaning

Takemichci was changing out of her school uniform there was an toman meeting happening soon, and she didn't want to be late again and have draken lecture her again. She was taking off her blouse leaving her in tank top and her bra and she thought she locked the door, but she didn't know she was going to have some company soon.

Takemichci " did I hear something... maybe it just something outside" soon out of nowhere her bedroom door came flying open making her take s step back and trip over her school bag falling to the ground.

Mikey " hey Take- Chan we came to see you ....." soon Takemichci was looking at the Mikey and the others and they kept on looking at her.

Takemichci " get out" Takemichci soon tossed a pillow towards them bur draken closed the door quickly. Soon all the guys were in the hall way trying to understand why they didn't close the door sooner and they were all bright red.

Mituysa " well there goes her thinking we are good because now she thinks we are prevents"

Baji " no that all on Mikey he the one who opened the door without asking permission"

Mikey " now take-Chan thinks I'm a creep"

Draken " well we have to apologize when she gets out and say we didn't mean to walk in on her changing" soon then door open and out came walking a fully dressed Takemichci who looked at the guys.

Takemichci " let ever speak about this day ever again deal"

The guys " deal"

Mikey " I'm sorry for opening the door without knocking please don't think us as creeps"

Takemichci " it okay now come on we are going to be late for the meeting are we"

Draken " yes and hey you had a good throwing arm"

Takemichci " thank you" they all left Takemichci house and the guys were still embarrassed of what they had done even when Takemichci said she forgave them, the guys were still blaming themselves.