Female Takemichci- empress revenge

People could say the former empress Takemichci hated her ex husbands with a passion for all they had done to her, she has been forced into marriage that a young age to save her family. She thought her husbands had loved her back but they did at once, but that all changed when they started having an affair with her half sister. One rumors came out 5hay her half sister was pregnant many people wanted her gone even her own family, because to everyone they finally had someone to be their true empress and give them an heir. Her own family didn't stand up for her because they all support her half sister, so off went the former empress, to start her new life with her unborn child.

Takemichci " what is the news this time of that kingdom of toman"

Inpui " my lady there are reports of your pregnancy and brith to many heir going around which makes your sons ..."

Takemichci " the rightful heirs I know it but I'm divorced and shame by their fathers which's means, they can't clam my sons and daughter"

Koko " yes that is true my lady"

Takemichci " what of my half sister child hasn't it been born yet"

Inpui " why do you care so much for a women who has betrayed you"

Takemichci " because my dear general I had been taught to be the better persons"

Koko " well there are rumors going around and these have been proven that ...."

Izana " that your half sister baby's is not father by your husbands she had someone else as her second lovers, a simple Nobel man but they both have been put to death the baby had dead after birth ... very sad"

Takemichci " coming from your tone I can say you dine care that much"

Izana " she got what she had coming in my books and her death was quick and plainness verse most of your family"

Takemichci " ummm we can talk about this later I rather see my children"

The generals " yes our majesty" Takemichci soon left the palace throne room she had made a life for herself else where, she had return to her mother family the only family that treated her right, when her grandmother had dead she become the next empress being the only grandchild who wanted the throne.

The nanny " your majesty good day"

Takemichci " good day where are the children"

The nanny " they are being taken to the garden for some fresh air growing babies need some fun"

Takemichci " you are right I will go see them now" Takemichci loved her children deeply and she going to make sure, their father never were in their life.

Takemichci " babies" Takemichci had walked into the garden her children seemed to be having a great time but, when they saw her their faces brighten up.

Takemichci " have all you been behaving for causing trouble"

Servant " they have been well behaved your majesty"

Ran " your majesty we have a problem"

Takemichci " what the problem"

Rindou " they are here at school and they are wondering why you didn't tell them you were pregnant"

Takemichci " ladies please watch over the children and if any strangers come here please take them, to their rooms"

The ladies " yes your majesty" Takemichci soon left the garden she was holding her daughter who was not happy, about being given back to the nannies and her mother leaving.

Takemichci " well I see you are having a great time"

Mikey " Takemichci ...."

Takemichci " I'm sorry Mikey but it empress Takemichci you can't call me by my name anymore"

Draken " yes empress Takemichci you most of heard of the news by now, the child was never our your sister played us for fools"

Takemichci " no my dear draken you played yourself and finally got burned and now you come here for what"

Mitusya " please we will do anything"

Takemichci " I don't have time for this I have a kingdom to run and children to rise ... can some please take our guest somewhere else"

Chifuyu " no please don't" the guards soon dragged Takemichci ex husbands outside who were screaming and kicking, she was juts watching everything happen.

Takemichci " now let's get to work"