Female takemichi - apocalypse

A blonde dyed hair teenage girl with blue ocean eyes is running threw the empty city of Tokyo, she was terrified out of her mind. Many days ago the outbreak had started she was staying at her school but was soon kicked out, when a student framed her for stealing her own teachers dragged her out of building. The outbreak had caused these monster creatures to show up, and killed or attack people.

Takemichci " ummmm" Takemichci was trying to get anywhere safe but not that much place we're allow outsider to come inside, for free.

Takemichci " I have to get home maybe mom is there waiting"

Takemichci " ......" Takemichci had started running once again when she felt her bag get grabbed sending her onto the ground, she soon looked up and saw a monster looking at her.

Takemichci " ahh" Takemichci had found a metal rod and knocked the monster head off killing it, her schooo uniform was even more dirty. She soon grabbed her bag and started running again but something was off her leg was in so much pain.

Takemichci " no please no" Takemichci has soon gotten surrounded by some zombies, she was in to much pain to fight.

Takemichci " no" Takemichci soon heard the sounds of motorcycles coming near her and soon the monsters who were near her are dead, she was soon grabbed by some one and placed on motorcycle.

Takemichci " .... Draken"

Draken " hold on tight beautiful we are getting you out of here"

Takemichci " okay" Takemichci was holding onto drakem for dear life as the motorcycle speed threw the city, after a while they soon arrived at a place Takemichci didn't know about.

Draken " hey come on I'm carrying you inside mitusya will check out your injury"

Takemichci " okay" draken soon carried Takemichci into the house and place her in the living room, mitusya was checking out Takemichci injury.

Mikey " what were you doing outside babe you should of stayed at your school we were coming to get you"

Takemichci " they kicked me out because they thought I was stealing"

Mikey " those punks I will ..."

Takemichci " not now Mikey I have to get home and find my mom I can't leave her out there alone she might be with, some of my other family members"

Chifuyu " baby we want to your house hoping you were there but you were not, your mother was dearly death a monster had attack he but she told us to go find you and take you here"

Takemichci " no you are lying"

Draken " babe we are sorry but we are going to keep you safe we promise your mother"

Takemichci " ....." the guys had left you alone for a while in one of the bedrooms, the guys had come in to check up on you a few times.

A few months later

Takemichci " don't move silly are you going to make your injury last longer"

Mitusya " fine so how are my sister my parents are dead and they saw ...."

Takemichci " they are fast asleep in the rooms next to yours I gave them some of my old childhood pajamas, and stuff animals"

Mitusya " thanks all of lives have change everyone has losted someone or can't find their loved ones"

Takemichci " I know but we have each other right and we will get threw this together"

Baji " hey we are back with some more food and specials... mitusya we are sorry for you lost"

Mitusya " thanks guys" yes lift has changed but everyone had approved and, soon learned to survive this new world order were the some of the population was left to die and become food. While the other half become rich and leaned somewhere safe, there were small community of this poor population living and surviving together. New lives had started and will keep on living.